• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

I have hated feely from the very second I was roaring at U of P stadium and he missed the game winning kick against the packers in the 2009 playoffs. He is a very lucky man that dansby was able to scoop up a Rodgers fumble for the win. Rodgers would have drove that ball down the field and won that game the way it was going.

erron actually missed a gimme throw on the play before the fumble to win the game. but that is par for the course with Trent Dilfer Jr. He doesn't perform in the playoffs

Lunchbox

Banned
i got those nike jerseys for the first time to replace my bledsoe jersey yesterday. they suck

its like made of foam. bring reebok back

Sanjuro

Real fans identify as a Bledsoe fan during the Brady years. I participated in a stadium chant asking for Brady to get the fuck out of the game.

Zeke

Buffalo and Dallas ultimately failed him. He still is the best quarterback for each franchise from the last decade.
I miss Glenn that guy was amazing he was an all around great WR. His hands, speed, route running was all great I just wish his knees wouldn't have been made out of glass. I still miss seeing him out there smoking younger guys than him was always a pleasure.

go do bath salts like the rest of your brethren you bitch gata

bledsoe was life, bledsoe was love

kGUhkRul.jpg

Top Bottom