• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Holy fuck, Stanton is slicing and dicing this bullshit secondary. I'd be embarrassed if I was out there.
Nothing new.

bswL4Gi.jpg

Don't get too worried. Arians game plans for preseason. Pack playing vanilla D

That's what I say every year and every year it never improves. Intellectually I know that it's like 30 minutes into the first game of the seasonand it means nothing, but my heart has been broken before :(.

And as you well know, at this point it's not like Dom's schemes are at the vanguard of football schemes or anything. Everyone knows what they're going to be doing when they play them in the regular season

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Preseason meltdowns are more enjoyable to me than playoff meltdowns.

I guess, but this secondary looks dreadful. They just about got beat for another deep TD. Should have been caught.

LJ11

Sounds like Patterson is having a game, not home at the moment. Does rewind have preseason games, I don't remember. Need to reup this year. Also want to build a decent specd PC so we can do some breakdowns. Laptop won't cut it.

Not really counting that one. It was a broken play. Gronk routinely dominated linebackers/lineman/corners. Just want to see him block more. Receiving though he looks great so far.

Ballard blocked great btw. Haven't really watched for Sudfeld his blocking, but he was on the field the first drive with all the runs. Have to watch it back.

Is Mallett okay?

mr2xxx

Banned
Sounds like Patterson is having a game, not home at the moment. Does rewind have preseason games, I don't remember. Need to reup this year. Also want to build a decent specd PC so we can do some breakdowns. Laptop won't cut it.

Gotta get that preseason pass. $15 bucks if you use code directv

TheFatOne

Ballard blocked great btw. Haven't really watched for Sudfeld his blocking, but he was on the field the first drive with all the runs. Have to watch it back.

Is Mallett okay?

Yea I was focusing on the RBs not the blocking early. I hope Ballard recovers. I think he could be a very solid player for the Pats if he gets healthy. Sudfield definitely has the size. I'm more excited for the offense than I thought I would be. Amendola looked good as well.

squicken

Gotta have preseason subscription for the preseason game replays.

Top Bottom