• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Blount looking way better than I expected him to look. Still, has the tendency to stop moving his feet on first contact, really weird for a guy his size.

Patterson is looking good.

Would have liked to have seen Ponder for another series. It's dumb when you get picked off a tipped pass, especially when your receiver is the culprit.

TheFatOne

I like that all the Pats running backs have different styles of running. Did woodhead play for the Chargers? If they use him correctly he is going to be a great player for them. I really hope woodhead has a great season.
The Eagles D will make lots of people look good this year

Still have to make the plays though.

squicken

I like that all the Pats running backs have different styles of running. Did woodhead play for the Chargers? If they use him correctly he is going to be a great player for them. I really hope woodhead has a great season.

Still have to make the plays though.

I'm not trying to run you guys down. But sometimes a team is so bad it makes anyone look good. The Saints D gave everyone a career day last year. Same for the Eagles D in the second half of the year

How many pass rushers will have career days vs Miami this year?

TheFatOne

I'm not trying to run you guys down. But sometimes a team is so bad it makes anyone look good. The Saints D gave everyone a career day last year. Same for the Eagles D in the second half of the year

How many pass rushers will have career days vs Miami this year?
Trust me you don't have to tell me this. Every running back looks like prime LT coming out of the backfield against the Pats. He isn't going to make the team based on one game, but just judging on the speed/quickness he is better than I thought.
Dane Fletcher having a good game

Another preseason warrior. Guy always looks good,and then gets hurt.

Blasphemy!

Seriously though, one of the best seasons in recent memory for me. No lie. Cinderella stories are always fun to watch. You'd enjoy it.

Damn you're easy to please. I know that Manning isn't gonna win you a playoff game so you take all you can, but a 9-7 season that ends with a thrashing in the playoffs doesn't sound like a great season to me.

TheFatOne

Damn you're easy to please. I know that Manning isn't gonna win you a playoff game so you take all you can, but a 9-7 season that ends with a thrashing in the playoffs doesn't sound like a great season to me.

The second best Pats season to watch for me was the undefeated season. Just because your team chokes horribly at the end or doesn't make it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the season.

Godslay

Banned

It was unexpected. Nobody in their right mind thought it would go that way. It's like expecting a turd sandwich, but ending up with Red Lobster. Not quite French Laundry, but still beats a turd sandwich!

Vyroxis

Banned
Patterson is looking good.

Would have liked to have seen Ponder for another series. It's dumb when you get picked off a tipped pass, especially when your receiver is the culprit.

Patterson was amazing that half. The kid is crazy talented. Assuming to bad breaks, he will be a major weapon for us.

As for Ponder, I would have liked to see him a bit more also. One bad pass is no reason to pull him. Cassel isn't doing THAT bad though. That interception though... oof.

TheFatOne

It was unexpected. Nobody in their right mind thought it would go that way. It's like expecting a turd sandwich, but ending up with Red Lobster. Not quite French Laundry, but still beats a turd sandwich!

I very much enjoyed Tebow shitting all over the Steelers in OT. One of my favorite plays in recent memory. Will forever remember Tebow for that one play.

Top Bottom