• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Preseason/Training Camp thread - Doritos Locos

Milchjon

Wait, Kenbrell Thompkins had "seven arrests and three high school expulsions before the age of 19"? Good to see Bill still has a soft spot for questionable character.

Competitive dick eating isn't a job

lwGRQnq.gif

Full list of Giants not playing in tonights preseason game:

Justin Tuck (back), Hakeem Nicks (groin), CB Terrell Thomas (knee/hamstring), G Chris Snee (hip), OL James Brewer (concussion), T Justin Pugh (concussion), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), RB Ryan Torain (concussion), WR Brandon Collins (hamstring) and the three remaining players on the Physically Unable to Perform (PUP) list -- FB Henry Hynoski (knee), DT Markus Kuhn (knee) and DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back).

Some young guys are going to get some significant play time at DE tonight. Brandon Mosely will start at Guard in place of Snee/Brewer.

jakncoke

Banned
Looking over my car papers a little more. I have a question for those that purchased cars before. Ok it gives me a figure of what it'll be at the end of 48 months. But what if I paid more per month for 2 years to pay it off, would my finance charge be lessif i paid the car off in 2 ? Or would i just have to pay the X amount in 24 months instead of instead of 48.

ChanHuk

Banned
Looking over my car papers a little more. I have a question for those that purchased cars before. Ok it gives me a figure of what it'll be at the end of 48 months. But what if I paid more per month for 2 years to pay it off, would my finance charge be lessif i paid the car off in 2 ? Or would i just have to pay the X amount in 24 months instead of instead of 48.

You have to check if the scumbag used car dealer put in the terms if there's an early payoff penalty. You can always refinance with a credit union jaknuseless.

Reilly Reiff played super well along side Sims on the left side of the line. I was super impressed and it's sort of what I expected. Neither Hillard nor Fox really did anything to stand out at RT. Fox in particular did a poor job run blocking. RG could be a mess with Gandy and Warford. Gandy was as bland as can be and Warford looked good getting to the next level, but was on the turf an awful lot. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, though. I'm a little more optimistic about the O-line, though

It's just a preseason game, though. And it was the Jets, so does it really count? Nah

jakncoke

Banned
You have to check if the scumbag used car dealer put in the terms if there's an early payoff penalty. You can always refinance with a credit union jaknuseless.

Yeah, there is no penalty says "Prepayment: If you pay off all your debt early, you will not have to pay a penalty" But does all my debt mean all the finance charge for 4 years or just what i got financed + a portion

ChanHuk

Banned
Yeah, there is no penalty says "Prepayment: If you pay off all your debt early, you will not have to pay a penalty" But does all my debt mean all the finance charge for 4 years or just what i got financed + a portion

White people are dumb, don't worry, I'll pretend like I have advanced Asian math skills for you degenerates.

Vyroxis

Banned

Do the regular payment, then go in and hand them another check and tell them to put it towards the principal of the loan. Pay it off twice as fast, with less interest paid.

jakncoke

Banned
Do the regular payment, then go in and hand them another check and tell them to put it towards the principal of the loan. Pay it off twice as fast, with less interest paid.

Im going through actual Toyota for the loan which involved me mailing check/money orders to them wherever they may be(havent gotten that paper work in the mail yet)? Also want to set it up online. So not sure

BigAT

Whats the timeframe for JPP to come off the PUP list?

Reese has said they think he'll be ready for week 1, JPP said he's ready when he's ready and wants to be cautious about his return. He might miss a couple of regular season games just to make sure he's 100%, but I don't think he'll start the regular season on the PUP still.

BigAT

I can't help but shake my head when I read some of Florios Articles on Profootballtalk, I'm really starting to dislike him.

Why would you read PFT in the first place? Florio is trash and somehow someone was stupid enough to decide that he needed his own website. Thank god that only happened once though. I mean can you imagine if every hack and shitty writer was given their own website to run?

Im going through actual Toyota for the loan which involved me mailing check/money orders to them wherever they may be(havent gotten that paper work in the mail yet)? Also want to set it up online. So not sure

If the loan is through Toyota it sounds better than the disaster it was shaping up to be. I'd give them a call and confirm that any time you overpay the monthly amount, the amount you're overpaying is being applied to the principal.

MechDX

If the loan is through Toyota it sounds better than the disaster it was shaping up to be. I'd give them a call and confirm that any time you overpay the monthly amount, the amount you're overpaying is being applied to the principal.

This and this then you will be good.

Full list of Giants not playing in tonights preseason game:

Some young guys are going to get some significant play time at DE tonight. Brandon Mosely will start at Guard in place of Snee/Brewer.

Cool mostly interested in seeing Nassib and Damontre Moore.

Not much to take away from the Chiefs game other than their continued lack of depth, especially in the secondary.

Smith looked okay, but it's still preseason.

SonnyBoy

anyone know of a good Fantasy Football iOS app I can use during my draft? I just want something that lists all of the top players by position and then maybe lets me swipe them off as they get drafted or added to my team. Something to track rosters.

I just grabbed the NFL FF cheat sheet. Looks great so far. It was $5.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton working with CJ Anderson & Montee Ball after practice. Huge depth chart jump (6th RB to assuming 3rd/4th) for CJ if he can get reps with the 2nd team. I hope he gets a shot, probably the most natural runner we have. I love seeing guys like this emerge.

Peyton working with CJ Anderson & Montee Ball after practice. Huge depth chart jump (6th RB to assuming 3rd/4th) for CJ if he can get reps with the 2nd team. I hope he gets a shot, probably the most natural runner we have. I love seeing guys like this emerge.

Good, as long as the running game improves...with a better running game, we would have had an easier time in that Baltimore game...and why am I still thinking about that bloody game...ugh.

Top Bottom