• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthomp

This is fantastic, doesn't make the loss in the playoffs hurt any less. But 1-0 is better then I expected to start out the season missing Von/Champ.

Godslay

Banned
I hope after this game Ozzie Newsome starts to receive some deserved criticism. He's great, but him being called a genius after every move has grown tiresome. Trading Boldin, almost losing Leach, having Huff and Ihedigbo as the starting safeties... on paper, this definitely doesn't look like a Super Bowl team. But I may have said that at this point last year too, so who the fuck knows.

Usually we are somewhat at odds. I agree with you here. Ozzie is at a sexy beast at D talent. His offensive eye is so/so.

Sorry to hear that.

Best economy in the U.S. my friend. Plus my wife is from here, and I work on the Silicon Plains.

Lmao. Too funny.

Naw. You are one of us :) Glad you came back for the ride.

Cagey

Banned
Yeah, and about 6 or 7 dropped passes, including one for a touchdown. A blocked punt that set Denver up on the 5, a dumbass rookie running into their number two receiver that knocked him out of the game and so many flags I've lost count by now.

He made one real mistake that came back to bite the team in the ass, he threw an INT. The majority of this games failings has pretty obvious been on everyone surrounding Flacco.

Well first, I think there was a muffed punt that helped out Baltimore, so the punts are a wash...

But no. Flacco is a part of the offense's failings. He's overthrowing to nowhere, has made some real stupid decisions, etc. He sucks tonight. The rest of offense does too. If he's #Elite, he should be making some of the shit around him look better. He's not, and he's making them look worse, at times, as they're doing to him.

The Baltimore Ravens offense is like a positive feedback loop of suck.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
A 133,000 teams have picked up Julius Thomas during tonight's game.

What kind of wack ass fantasy league allows you to pickup free agents DURING a game that a player is currently playing in?

After you posted this I checked to see if anyone picked him up and nope. He is now waiting to be on my team.

rando14

I have 54.

iua35wpdiKMXw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom