• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
judas 83 already looks gassed

glad the chokers are over using the cunt before the playoffs.

then again the regular season is pepes superbowl

GQman2121

Banned
After you posted this I checked to see if anyone picked him up and nope. He is now waiting to be on my team.

Is it a Yahoo league? I was looking at the stats on Yahoo and saw the number on the side bar. Is that like a Yahoo thing to allow pickups after the games have started? It's ridiculous.

Kacar

Most leagues are set to waivers. So as soon as games start everyone is untouchable on those teams.

Edit. What a ducking catch

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Is it a Yahoo league? I was looking at the stats on Yahoo and saw the number on the side bar. Is that like a Yahoo thing to allow pickups after the games have started? It's ridiculous.

Yeah it is Yahoo I have a feeling I won't be getting him though.

FUCK YEAH TOUCHDOWN.

Well first, I think there was a muffed punt that helped out Baltimore, so the punts are a wash...

But no. Flacco is a part of the offense's failings. He's overthrowing to nowhere, has made some real stupid decisions, etc. He sucks tonight. The rest of offense does too. If he's #Elite, he should be making some of the shit around him look better. He's not, and he's making them look worse, at times, as they're doing to him.

The Baltimore Ravens offense is like a positive feedback loop of suck.
I didn't say that Flacco looked great, he doesn't. I said he was the least of their worries. When your O-Line lets up 3 or 4 sacks, your receivers routinely drop passes like they're playing hot potato, your #2 receiver is injured on the first game of the season, and your defense can't stop shit I'd say there are a lot of problems more pressing then the fact that Flacco has missed some passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom