• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
judas 83 already looks gassed

glad the chokers are over using the cunt before the playoffs.

then again the regular season is pepes superbowl

*snip*

I know that feel bro

Hey man, good luck. You'll bounce back. You've got the skills, I know it. :)

DT!

ivuhhRS6Iuaok.gif

Love you DT!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Manning's gonna reclaim the most TDs in a season record this year.

cajunator

Banned
Best economy in the U.S. my friend. Plus my wife is from here, and I work on the Silicon Plains.

I know the economy is pretty good but whats there to do there? Economy is pretty awesome here at the moment too. Its just not a very pleasant climate most people want to live in.

Ugh, I'm playing someone with Peyton in fantasy this week........at least I have Welker.....also might be nice if Torrey Smith could get a TD.......still have Rodgers and AP though......

judas 83 already looks gassed

glad the chokers are over using the cunt before the playoffs.

then again the regular season is pepes superbowl

Stay Classy bro. Haters gonna hate, but Peyton is already the GOAT. Nobody is as smart, or makes everyone around him as good as he does.

Meier

I splooged on Brees ($43) since he was so good for me last year but I gave serious thought to just making a run at Peyton instead. Looks like that would have been the better choice.

Godslay

Banned
They don't even give me admin privs on my own dev machine. Can't debug any web scripts on my own machine :(

6 TDs!!!,

Poor guy. :) Welcome back.

I know the economy is pretty good but whats there to do there? Economy is pretty awesome here at the moment too. Its just not a very pleasant climate most people want to live in.

Nothing. Drink, golf, shoot guns, watch football. Not much different than LA I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom