• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch, it's the first day of real football and you're still wearing a soccer avatar.

How about this one?

500x305-welker-20121214.jpg

Y u do dis

I'm channeling my inner Turres for the Pats for now. Turres is a known winner and winners is what we need. Lets fuk shit up. #restekp

Pats suck
Niners suck
Texans suck

Go Hawks

This is hurtful. I really thought we were starting to become bros.

cdyhybrid

Y u do dis

I'm channeling my inner Turres for the Pats for now. Turres is a known winner and winners is what we need. Lets fuk shit up. #restekp

This is hurtful. I really thought we were starting to become bros.
I am a friend of all the Dutch. It is a goal of mine to visit your country sometime soon.

Milchjon

I am a friend of all the Dutch. It is a goal of mine to visit your country sometime soon.

I thought weed was now legal at your place too...

Also, we still have to do that AFC East meet up, what with WW, Wrayfield, Dutch and me being not that far away from each other.

cdyhybrid

Also, we still have to do that AFC East meet up, what with WW, Wrayfield, Dutch and me being not that far away from each other.

Weed is legal here! Surely there is more to The Netherlands than marijuana though ;)

Milchjon

Weed is legal here! Surely there is more to The Netherlands than marijuana though ;)

Barely. Rain and bikes, I guess.

I love the Netherlands. Such lovely cities. Go canoeing on a gracht! Also, their fast food is amazingly great/disgusting, haven't seen anything like it elsewhere. Must be the weed again.

Edit: Some cute girls too!

Miroku

Just found out I cant get Sunday ticket on PS3 this year and now its all linked to bying Madden 25 or some bullshit. Anyone got any ideas on how a Bears fan can watch games this year in NC (assuming I cant go to sports bars all the time) ?

jakncoke

Banned
orange-juliusulrv3.gif

-Mostly just an excuse to show how awesome HD coaches film will be, even with smaller resolution GIFs

-Not on the safeties on this play, but Cosell was saying BAL had to stay way too basic to cover for their bad safety play. Lots of Cover 2, can't really blitz, and Elam isn't even a backup yet

Wasnt this the play the announcers were saying that it might of been something the Ravens thought manning tipped to be a hand signal or audible or whatever to a pass to the flats

I'd buy you 2 beers.

That would be sweet. I'm keeping my shirt on though, since it would be the first time.

Barely. Rain and bikes, I guess.

I love the Netherlands. Such lovely cities. Go canoeing on a gracht! Also, their fast food is amazingly great/disgusting, haven't seen anything like it elsewhere. Must be the weed again.

Edit: Some cute girls too!

Girls, bikes, rain.

That's it.

well now I know who the bigger Pats fan between you two is

Who won?

Maybe I can use my Mallett crotch avatar again, he's the true leader of the team.

jakncoke

Banned
Just found out I cant get Sunday ticket on PS3 this year and now its all linked to bying Madden 25 or some bullshit. Anyone got any ideas on how a Bears fan can watch games this year in NC (assuming I cant go to sports bars all the time) ?

Imaginary lemmings like eating guano and love streaming terrible reality episodes at midnight

I just got home. And I have to wake up in 4 hours to be ready for the game. This does not please me.
That's your problem! I'm up at 8 AM and ready to go, it wouldn't bother me a bit if the games started in two hours. Luckily I don't have to worry about that regardless because I don't live on the inferior coast.

Spades

I'm so pumped for the games today!

Currently on vacation in Spain so hopefully the wifi here will be stable enough for GamePass.

Vyroxis

Banned
1240406_10151832188999826_2005322500_n.jpg

LET*S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously need to find a place online to order non-local beverages. Those look awesome.

Also, ESPN just nailed it head on for Jets fans. "Today marks the hardest time of the year for Jets fans. Football season."

th3dude

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this:

I have Sunday Ticket via the Madden deal. What is the best way to get the games from my PC/iPad/iPhone to my TV/AppleTV? Does Airplay work?

Sappy113

You lucky SOB!

I want that beer.

I so look forward to pop those bottles open :).

Which one? The Arrogant Bastard was a gift from my friend who was vacationing in the States in the summer. Arctic Sunstone is a local brew here from Denmark (Although a collab-brew with 3 Floyds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom