• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!

OLD MAN EATING BREAKFAST!

eznark

Banned
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this:

I have Sunday Ticket via the Madden deal. What is the best way to get the games from my PC/iPad/iPhone to my TV/AppleTV? Does Airplay work?

Chromecast probably works great with it. If not an HDMI cable.

JCizzle

TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!
TRENT TRUCK!

Browns hope is a beautiful thing!

mag_rc_richardson01_400.jpg

eznark

Banned
I read somewhere that Google has effectively gimped the Chromecast.

If you have Apple products get the ATV, I use mine frequently with my phone, laptop, and tablet.

Mine all still work awesome, not sure how they were gimped but I haven't noticed. Obviously I haven't tried Sunday Ticket specifically yet but I will today.

brentech

I'll probably just stream sunday ticket on my computer unless it's really good. then I'll hook it up to TV via hdmi

I need to work in at least one game of Dota today

Sounds good to me!

Steelers are supposed to have a down year. Ravens losing guys will hurt, but they'll be in it for a while at least. Bengals are good, but I don't think as good as everyone is making them out to be.

Browns have a good chance this year to take lots of people by surprise. :)

TRENT TRUCK

Took the Browns to the Super Bowl myself just a little while ago.

Milchjon

I so look forward to pop those bottles open :).

Which one? The Arrogant Bastard was a gift from my friend who was vacationing in the States in the summer. Arctic Sunstone is a local brew here from Denmark (Although a collab-brew with 3 Floyds!)

Mostly the Arrogant Bastard. It's from Stone, right? I recently got to try a few of their beers, but they don't wanna distribute to Germany for the next few years :-(

Also, another European? Welcome! We might've hit the double digits.

brentech

Where the fuck were you last night? We needed a fifth.

Oh yea, when I left my game against bots I saw an invite. I just try to learn new heroes while watching TV.
My wife wanted to watch some Doctor Who and I don't think I could manage a real game while sitting on the couch. Just wasn't able to join up.

Wife works 13 hour shifts that run to 10, and often not home until 11 or later, so that 11-12:30 is usually a deadzone for me.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I just found out that I have tickets (box seats) to our first home next week against the Rams. But I'm really nervous about the Saints today, no telling how good they are going to be this year.

Fuck yes football is officially back in less then 2 hour hours!

Kacar

So fucking hyped. Going to be glued to redzone for 17 straight weeks. Which automatically makes it the 17 best weeks of the year.

tmdorsey

I just found out that I have tickets (box seats) to our first home next week against the Rams. But I'm really nervous about the Saints today, no telling how good they are going to be this year.

Fuck yes football is officially back in less then 2 hour hours!

Nice. I heard the boxes are pretty nice.

As for the game, just gonna be a matter of whose defense is worse I guess. Right I think the Saints will be and we will squeak out a win.

TheFatOne

It's really great having NFL network now. Maybe it's because it's the first game, but I feel like the Pats are going to lose today.

Mike Loyko said:
Turned from ESPN to NFL Network and I get what looks like Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin in the middle of a week long meth binge

:jnc

FOOTBALL IS BACK

It's really great having NFL network now. Maybe it's because it's the first game, but I feel like the Pats are going to lose today.

Good to see you still have your positive attitude!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Nice. I heard the boxes are pretty nice.

As for the game, just gonna be a matter of whose defense is worse I guess. Right I think the Saints will be and we will squeak out a win.

The boxes are super nice, but I sometimes miss being in the middle of the actual crowd going crazy. I'm extremely thankful though, probably will be the one and only Falcon's game I get to go to this year.

I have a bad feeling that S. Payton's first game back + Superdome on opening day is going to provide a factor that is insurmountable for the Falcons. :/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My team isn't playing today so I will root for the team that will play the Texans in the Superbowl. That and Chargers fans don't exist in real life to be insular with.

Ah gotcha.

I'll be doing the same thing when the Browns are on their bye week.

Put in your bids now for my fandom for one week. Last year I cheered for the Pats and they destroyed whoever they played.

PG2G

I am hoping the fact that I am doing Fantasy Football for the first time this year will keep me from being angry when the Steelers end up sucking

If I didn't have kids I would play or work out 6 days a week but its a luxury to me now.

My kids are teens. I was getting to the gym 5 days a week but now that school has started for them (my oldest is in a magnet school which means we are the transportation), the schedule is fucked up again. Only got to the gym twice last week and had friends over last night. Ate and drank like it was the last food/beer I'd see for a while.

Checked my schedule for this week and I'll be lucky to get to the gym twice again. Ugh.

Feeling the need to do something today.

Draxal

Mine all still work awesome, not sure how they were gimped but I haven't noticed. Obviously I haven't tried Sunday Ticket specifically yet but I will today.

Chromecast's gimpage had to do with videos stored on your memory, streaming wasn't effected at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom