• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Speaking of scary euro men, I wonder if iapetus is still around to cheer on the new Gus Bradley era in Jacksonville.

Wes

venison crêpe
12 hours til TRENT TRUCK!

trent-richardson-gif.gif

Trent to run for 200 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Juicy Bob

The one thing I don't get about the NFL is the schedullling.

Why play the vast majority of games at the exact same time, on one day? Why not spread them out over the whole weekend?

Milchjon

The one thing I don't get about the NFL is the schedullling.

Why play the vast majority of games at the exact same time, on one day? Why not spread them out over the whole weekend?

The way I understand it, Friday is mostly High School, Saturday is mostly college, and Sunday is traditionally the NFL.

Of course they've been spreading it out for a long time now.

Trent to run for 200 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Sounds good to me!

I wanna see the Browns be really good again. they can surely beat the Ravens as they are now Possibly even Steelers.

Steelers are supposed to have a down year. Ravens losing guys will hurt, but they'll be in it for a while at least. Bengals are good, but I don't think as good as everyone is making them out to be.

Browns have a good chance this year to take lots of people by surprise. :)

TRENT TRUCK

Juicy Bob

Because college football exists and is a HUGE draw.

The way I understand it, Friday is mostly High School, Saturday is mostly college, and Sunday is traditionally the NFL.

Of course they've been spreading it out for a long time now.
Oh, OK.

But why have all the forms of American Football played at the same time of year as each other when the season is so relatively short compared to other major team sports?

Hunter S.

Hunter,

Please get off the booze.

Pls understand.

This will never happen. Tequila shots to all. Cheers to the Broncos!!!!

Edit: Duthc you are a smart fellow except for when it comes to discerning the sex of your quarterback. Work on that and feel good. YEEah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom