• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkeane

It's really great having NFL network now. Maybe it's because it's the first game, but I feel like the Pats are going to lose today.
Everyone in the local media is so sure that they'll win so it makes it scary. I think they'll win but I bet they let up some in the second half and it ends pretty close.

RBH

ibhfai1IzlbGy6.png

icHspquunv2w0.png

ibszNDzZi92bw2.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The way I understand it, Friday is mostly High School, Saturday is mostly college, and Sunday is traditionally the NFL.

Of course they've been spreading it out for a long time now.

I know I'm many hours late with this, but there's actually a federal law prohibiting the NFL from playing on Fridays and Saturdays. Thus, Thursday Night Football.

ChanHuk

Banned
Mostly the Arrogant Bastard. It's from Stone, right? I recently got to try a few of their beers, but they don't wanna distribute to Germany for the next few years :-(

Also, another European? Welcome! We might've hit the double digits.

Best German. I'm going to San Diego in two weeks. Gonna watch Oregon State play San Diego State and then go on the Stonr Brewery tour the next day.

I am hoping the fact that I am doing Fantasy Football for the first time this year will keep me from being angry when the Steelers end up sucking

Or what happens when the Steelers AND your fantasy team are sucking? Did you think of that?

I gave up Fantasy last year. I was getting wayyy too angry every week. I was in a very important playoff game (might have been the championship) on Xmas Eve and it ruined my night. I'm done with that shit.

I wound up winning the game and the league championship, then gracefully left.

I missed it early last year and early this year, but by week 3 all my friends will be miserable every Sunday and I'll be happy with my decision once again.

PG2G

Or what happens when the Steelers AND your fantasy team are sucking? Did you think of that?

I gave up Fantasy last year. I was getting wayyy too angry every week. I was in a very important playoff game (might have been the championship) on Xmas Eve and it ruined my night. I'm done with that shit.

I wound up winning the game and the league championship, then gracefully left.

I missed it early last year and early this year, but by week 3 all my friends will be miserable every Sunday and I'll be happy with my decision once again.

Hhaha, shit :/

squicken

I think Mario Williams has had plantar faciitis since his rookie year. Or maybe his second year? But he had issues with his feet in HOU, which is one of the reasons they had no interest in bringing him back

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That doesn't sound like a fair trade :-D

I'm totally broke, otherwise I'd be in :-/

Stop being a poor already. I have a buddy who fucking loves that beer but it costs like 100 bucks to get a 12 pack here.

Buddy, not a dude who saved my life or anything...fuck 100 bucks.

Milchjon

Stop being a poor already. I have a buddy who fucking loves that beer but it costs like 100 bucks to get a 12 pack here.

Buddy, not a dude who saved my life or anything...fuck 100 bucks.

I can't imagine it being much cheaper if I sent you a package.

And Google says US laws prohibit sending alcohol via post?

aaagh how is NO ONE searching for an NFL Blitz game on 360 right now...i always have the urge to play it while i'm waiting for sunday games to come on. anybody here got it <_<? i will fucking torch you with the bills. i don't even like the bills and their stats suck but i'm unbeatable with them. or if you suck i'll pick my browns bc they are TERRIBLE in it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom