• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck you McCain... scrub.

effzee

Sure, but I think that's true for every team. They plan for each team they play.

I am sorry I don't know how that works.

We had Reid for 14 seasons. We had the same gameplan every single week, pre game, and in game.

Also just thinking how much better we might have been if Maclin was healthy and playing.

Colasante

We had Reid for 14 seasons. We had the same gameplan every single week, pre game, and in game.

Also just thinking how much better we might have been if Maclin was healthy and playing.

And just imagine how nice that offense will look when Marcus Mariota is running it next season.

Yeah, I think we can expect the hurry up from both teams.

Eagles slowed down after the half because it doesn't make sense to run a hurry up offense when you are up 26 -7. Basically start winding down the clock. Gives the other team less opportunities to get back in the game.

Historically, we are a better second half team under Fox. I'm interested to see if that holds up with Gase. I think he wants to get things started in the 1st half from the way he talks.
Eagles looked like they were gassed at points too. Sometimes the best way to beat a fast team is to run the treads. Manning can do that. As long as they start off better than last game, should be alright.

With Maclin I really think they could compete for the division. He was such a big part of the offense.

effzee

With Maclin I really think they could compete for the division. He was such a big part of the offense.

Hopefully the weapons we didn't use tonight will step up.

Ertz and Casey will have to be a big part of the gameplan.

I'd like to see some more 2 back sets with Casey at FB or 3 TE sets. I think when our offense hit a lull, it needed the TEs to catch some short passes across the middle.

Hunter S.

Eagles looked like they were gassed at points too. Sometimes the best way to beat a fast team is to run the treads. Manning can do that. As long as they start off better than last game, should be alright.

The Tebow year Broncos were a second half team.

Last year the Broncos were a second half team. Especially a third quarter team getting the record for most third quarter points ever. Last game 21 points for the Broncos in the third. They almost made 28.

If the Broncos become a better first half team the will be unstoppable.

Tabris

Maybe because Rivers has been bad for too long under Norv Turner, but they forgot how good Rivers was in the past. Maybe he has a come back year?

The Tebow year Broncos were a second half team.

Last year the Broncos were a second half team. Especially a third quarter team getting the record for most third quarter points ever. Last game 21 points for the Broncos in the third. They almost made 28.

If the Broncos become a better first half team the will be unstoppable.
As long as I've been a Denver fan, they're always a second half team. Doesn't matter if the QB is Peyton Manning or Jake "The Snake " Plummer, it always happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom