• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

The audio in this game is all off. It's too quiet, too much focus on the announcers. It's like I'm playing a game of Madden.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BTxLNIaCMAAIffL.jpg

Feeling good about Denver playing any of the NFCE teams. Chip Kelly tries that up tempo garbage in Mile High their players will have the oxygen ripped out of their lungs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
an easy passing td? haven't seen one of those in a long ass time.

effzee

No reason to be down. The Eagles looked good tonight. They let the foot off the gas, but when they were going, they were going.

Yeah I am going to enjoy the shit out of this win until Sunday.

But there were obviously huge mistakes on both offense and defense and ALL mainly in the 2nd half when on both sides they took their foot off the pedal.

Keep in mind its also their first game. New coach, offense, and defense. Completely new secondary and not a great secondary at that. They played better than I expected but as you with Chung mistiming his jump this secondary is nothing amazing.

I was super impressed by Cary Williams though. Sure tackler, tough, and even had a great pick.

LMAO!

Tabris

Just a quick comment, sorry for fantasy chat, but it's pretty amazing. I won by .26 points in my weekly matchup. If McCoy had run 3 more yards, I would have lost. Closest fantasy match I've ever seen. I'm hoping I don't get screwed with stat adjustments tomorrow.

Hunter S.

Just a quick comment, sorry for fantasy chat, but it's pretty amazing. I won by .26 points in my weekly matchup. If McCoy had run 3 more yards, I would have lost. Closest fantasy match I've ever seen. I'm hoping I don't get screwed with stat adjustments tomorrow.

You suck Tabby I wooped ass in my fantasy.

*Mild cheer for Texan touchdown*

Don't shit on the Eagles. They played well tonight.

Not shitting on the Eagles at all. Their offense destroyed the Redskins D, and they got great pressure on RGIII and also shut down the Redskins rushing game in the 1st quarter when the game was in doubt. RGIII could throw off his front foot though, and almost everything from him was short. If he was healthy their offense would have looked better for sure.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Berman getting this gig is like some kind of sportscaster Legacy Contract, right? Because this is painful.

Godslay

Banned
Feeling good about Denver playing any of the NFCE teams. Chip Kelly tries that up tempo garbage in Mile High their players will have the oxygen ripped out of their lungs.

The linemen especially. Big guys wear out in up-tempo offenses like that. They (Eagles) do play a Thursday game prior so I would imagine that they will have more rest, and possibly arrive earlier, so they might be somewhat acclimated.

Hunter S.

The linemen especially. Big guys wear out in up-tempo offenses like that. They (Eagles) do play a Thursday game prior so I would imagine that they will have more rest, and possibly arrive earlier, so they might be somewhat acclimated.

If they were smart they would arrive earlier in higher altitude than Denver. That would be easy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom