• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

squicken

It's like Joe Thomas said, on a run play, everyone has to do his job. If one guy loses, the play is blown up. Fairley beat his guy and that was that

Bears fans need to be irate that Cutler was allowed to play

Draconian

Brad Jones is terrible

When are the packers going to draft a fucking Middle Linebacker worth playing. im sick and tired of dealing with AJ, "Im slower then defensive lineman" Hawk, and Brad, "Im never in position" Jones. Can we please get a fucking Middle Linebacker. Jeses christ, we haven't had a good one since Barnett

AJ's play over the course of 3 or 4 games earlier this year guarantees he'll start another 3 years at least. :p

Doorman

GG Bears. All the talk about how evenly-matched these two teams are turned out to be pretty true.

Feels really good to get this one, though. The schedule is setting up nicely for the Lions to prove me wrong from last year.

33 - 10

Falcons...
man...I just...
*sob*

SLw7RP3.gif

Brad Jones is terrible

When are the packers going to draft a fucking Middle Linebacker worth playing. im sick and tired of dealing with AJ, "Im slower then defensive lineman" Hawk, and Brad, "Im never in position" Jones. Can we please get a fucking Middle Linebacker. Jeses christ, we haven't had a good one since Barnett
Bishop was better than Barnett. Lattimore showed promise earlier this year, which is probably why he's not playing.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good game Bears-GAF

Huge fucking win for us. It was a sloppy win, but a win nonetheless. I'll take any win on the road against a divisional rival.

Like I said it wasn't pretty but this is a game the old Lions would've lost. Games like this are huge because as a franchise we still have some mental hurdles to overcome.

Either way this whole week we stand at 6-3, one game above the Packers and Bears and we have the Steelers next week.

Jarate

Banned
Bishop was good. Lattimore showed promise earlier this year, which is probably why he's not playing.

I don't give a shit, all those players are interchangeable pieces of shit. You'd think in a fucking 3-4 defense the middle linebacker position would be filled ASAP.

brentech

Brad Jones is terrible

Hawk has always been at minimum, serviceable. He's played pretty well this year. Jones, yea, I don't understand. Barnett was actually quiet trash. He was big, that's about all he had going.
But people that act like Hawk is hot garbage must be kind of numb

Top Bottom