• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Draconian

CBS has the doubleheader this week. I have no idea why both Fox and CBS don't have a doubleheader every week.

They used to. All the time. Frankly, the league's coverage stinks if you're a fan of an out of market team that the network execs don't think is a big national draw and you don't want to fork out a bunch of money to watch them.

Jarate

Banned
sooooo, you're saying you've probably watched about 6 packers games over the past 5 years. got ya

Yeah that's totally what I meant

AJ Hawk is slow as shit. We all can agree with that. What does he bring to the table exactly?

But yeah, ive never seen Packer game before. It's not like I watched since I was 6 or anything

AJ Hawk is shit, as soon as we call for his head, the better

squicken

Never ever change your opinion on a prospect because of a rising tide for or against a player. If you've watched enough of him, and watch enough football, you know. Easy to get swayed by others. Stick with your guns and don't try to see it when you can't.

I fucking hate watching such ineptitude out of the Bills QB position, it's driving me away. Can't put up with this garbage much longer.

Stay strong brother. I sort of like your coach. I think you give them the benefit of the doubt this year. If they don't draft a QB then you can go burn down the stadium

Revolver

Fucking done with the titans until an entire new coaching staff comes in. You don't lose to an 0-8 team.

I wonder if the owners in Texas even care. Just as long as there are butts in the seats eating overpriced junk food. Munch will probably get an extension this week.

Yeah that's totally what I meant

AJ Hawk is slow as shit. We all can agree with that. What does he bring to the table exactly?

But yeah, ive never seen Packer game before. It's not like I watched since I was 6 or anything

AJ Hawk is shit, as soon as we call for his head, the better
Have you seen a single game this year?

Top Bottom