• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Good game Bears-GAF

Huge fucking win for us. It was a sloppy win, but a win nonetheless. I'll take any win on the road against a divisional rival.

Like I said it wasn't pretty but this is a game the old Lions would've lost. Games like this are huge because as a franchise we still have some mental hurdles to overcome.

Either way this whole week we stand at 6-3, one game above the Packers and Bears and we have the Steelers next week.
Yep. Good game. Frustrating second half, but hey, as long as Packers aren't winning I'm happy.

Jarate

Banned
Did a Packer fan just say Nick Barnett was good? And bitch about AJ Hawk's play this year?

Good fucking Christ.

AJ Hawk has been decent at best this year. Really, he's been playing solid, but he's overperforming and will dip off eventually. The guy is literally about as slow as Demeco Ryans, but without the ability to read defenses like Ryans does. He's shit, and you know it. Barnett might not have been the best, but at least he was objectively good.

gcbIzL9J.gif

Draconian

AJ Hawk has been decent at best this year. Really, he's been playing solid, but he's overperforming and will dip off eventually. The guy is literally about as slow as Demeco Ryans, but without the ability to read defenses like Ryans does. He's shit, and you know it. Barnett might not have been the best, but at least he was objectively good.

I'm not sure what this even means.

brentech

sooooo, you're saying you've probably watched about 6 packers games over the past 5 years. got ya

Trey

Strong win for Steelers today. Defense set the tone and the offense did its job. Roethlesberger got sacked four times, but what else is new?

Bills offensive issues today all route back to Manuel. He never looked confident. Took checkdowns way too quickly. Made bad reads all day. Looked out of his depth. Very small positive in that when he did throw the ball, it was on target for the most part. Succinctly put: not the game you want from your franchise QB. He'll need to bounce back in a big way next game, or the fanbase will turn on him, maybe for good.

beast786

Brad Jones sucks, Davon House sucks, Tramon Williams sucks, Morgan Burnett sucks.

Aaron Rodgers was able to hide all of that.

I miss you Fraudgers.

Hey Eznark ,

Things are back to usual. How does it feel starring at lions A-hole

25.jpg

GG bears, but you are still stinky and smelly.

LJ11

Never ever change your opinion on a prospect because of a rising tide for or against a player. If you've watched enough of him, and watch enough football, you know. Easy to get swayed by others. Stick with your guns and don't try to see it when you can't.

I fucking hate watching such ineptitude out of the Bills QB position, it's driving me away. Can't put up with this garbage much longer.

Strong win for Steelers today. Defense set the tone and the offense did its job. Roethlesberger got sacked four times, but what else is new?

Bills offensive issues today all route back to Manuel. He never looked confident. Took checkdowns way too quickly. Made bad reads all day. Looked out of his depth. Very small positive in that when he did throw the ball, it was on target for the most part. Succinctly put: not the game you want from your franchise QB. He'll need to bounce back in a big way next game, or the fanbase will turn on him, maybe for good.

Well said. I hope you're an older fan and got to watch the 90 teams. Hate what the young fans have to watch week in week out.

Top Bottom