• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schedule gets easier. That was the last of the dominant defense. Case is the real deal. Yeah, a lot is luck right now. But he's got the stuff to be a good NFL starter. I don't believe in tanking unless there is a specific player that is a franchise savior, like Luck was. Rodgers and Watt were outside of the top 10

The important thing is to change the culture. They took step one with getting rid of Schoob. Nest steps are fixing the talent on defense and firing the coaches

Okay I can agree with that, you forgot to mention fixing the O line now too. It played worse than the D today imo. I can't even imagine what the last three games would have been like if Schoob was still starting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Rockets gonna follow.

This is a brutal time to be a Houston sports fan.... more than usual. Astros have no talent at all so they can always fall back on that when compared to the others.

MechDX

Okay I can agree with that, you forgot to mention fixing the O line now too. It played worse than the D today imo. I can't even imagine what the last three games would have been like if Schoob was still starting.

Get a good draft pick. Trade down for multiple later picks but stay in later in first.

Draft Matthews from A&M at RT

squicken

I think part of the OL issue is that the RBs are hurt. Can't run the ball, so they can't slow pass rush. But yeah, they need a couple new starters, and for Duane Brown to get back to 100%. But every offensive line needs to turn over 2 guys. You could also add another RB, since Tate will walk, and Arian can't be counted on.

But Watt, AJ, and Case is a hell of a core. Finding the periphery players is the easy part. Gotta get better coaching/development/evaluation and find late round gems

Miguel

Rockets gonna follow.

This is a brutal time to be a Houston sports fan.... more than usual. Astros have no talent at all so they can always fall back on that when compared to the others.

Dynamo are a win in KC (Nov 23rd) from the MLS Cup Final! Dale Dynamo!
original.gif

Matrix

Get a good draft pick. Trade down for multiple later picks but stay in later in first.

Draft Matthews from A&M at RT

You trust Rick Smith to do that? With all the stuff coming out today that Kubes job isn't safe I don't have any clue how they will draft. They have so many holes now and injured players. I honestly can't believe the injuries at this point, we lost what another two or three key guys today?

Matrix

I think part of the OL issue is that the RBs are hurt. Can't run the ball, so they can't slow pass rush. But yeah, they need a couple new starters, and for Duane Brown to get back to 100%. But every offensive line needs to turn over 2 guys. You could also add another RB, since Tate will walk, and Arian can't be counted on.

But Watt, AJ, and Case is a hell of a core. Finding the periphery players is the easy part. Gotta get better coaching/development/evaluation and find late round gems

Agree with all of this. Also Foster is a great blocker as well, better than Tate. Missing him hurt and heck Case hasn't even played with Foster but like two downs. Yea Brown has not been his pro bowl self this year... damn injuries :(

Stop Mig! no Pitbull gifs

So I guess the GAF league has the following winners:

week one defeat
tmdorsey
I baptize thee barkevious
prestige worldwide
Schaub4President
crazymoogle
squick
TJ Bennett

...but I guess we're all losers for believing the Titans could win a game against the Jags.
I call BS!

There were no survivors. Everyone loses.

Tenumi

Banned
What Roethlisberger news? We play you guys next week, eager to know.

The trade rumor stuff? That's all I know of.

Random notes from me this week:

- I really want to like Terrelle Pryor. I really do. But I've lost faith on him actually becoming a consistently competent QB

- Indy, what happened? You lost to the Rams, with their backup QB! Seriously!

- Division matchups in the NFC North: Expect the unexpected, always.

- I'm happy and sad for the Jags. Both for the same reason: They won.

- Thanks Philadelphia! The Eagles-Lions matchup later this season should be fun to watch.

Top Bottom