• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

MechDX

Shit is hitting the fan in Texans locker room:

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 4m
Lots of frustration in the #Texans locker room today. Ed Reed says the Texans were outplayed and outcoached.

Ben Tate said he thought #Texans got away from running football in 2nd half. #Didn't tell coaches that bit has approached coaches in past

Boom goes the dynamite

kmfdmpig

I'd avatar bet you, but I've never seen you before and you don't have an avatar.

Your offense will not score more than 17 against Denver. Your offense and defense combined might, but I doubt it. That 24 ppg is bloated by the way of defensive scoring.
You're moving the goalposts.
You wrote "If Denver scores 17 or more points next week the game is over imo."
If we score on D or special teams it still counts, so the fixation on offense vs. defensive scoring seems strange.
To be honest I don't love the Chiefs chances in Denver, but I think it will be interesting to see both games.

eznark

Banned
tumblr_lq2qfxYGJc1qht847.gif

My guesses:

- Lattimore replaces Jones
- Banjo sees more playing time
- Kevin Greene kills and eats Dom Capers corpse.
- Crosby cut.
- House moved to dime back giving away snaps to Hyde

MechDX

Who the fuck cares what Ed Reed has to say? Dude hasn't brought anything to the table for the Texans.

Ed Reed should have retired.

Just the first signs of losing the locker room. Reed is just saying what ALL the fans are thinking.

Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy 1m
Never seen a more depressed locker room than the Texans' today. No anger, no angst even. Just lots of dazed looks. #Texans

and.......we are done. 2-14 incoming!

jWILL253

Banned
For those who watched the Hawks @ Falcons game earlier:

Considering how well Jermaine Kearse has played today, how well Golden Tate has played all year, AND the fact the Percy Harvin will likely be back next week... is Sidney Rice done in Seattle?

Godslay

Banned
You're moving the goalposts.
You wrote "If Denver scores 17 or more points next week the game is over imo."
If we score on D or special teams it still counts, so the fixation on offense vs. defensive scoring seems strange.
To be honest I don't love the Chiefs chances in Denver, but I think it will be interesting to see both games.

That's why I said, your offense and defense combined might score 17, but I doubt it. So logic states that if Denver scores 17 and your offense and defense combined don't. The Chiefs lose.

Your offense doesn't average 24 ppg. Something like ~40% (iirc) of your scoring comes from the defense. So lop that off of the top, and your offense averages 14 ppg. If Denver doesn't give the defense those points, by way of turnovers, then they can still score those 14 ppg and still lose with Denver scoring 17.

For the record, it's 39%.

Surprised that Chiefs aren't confident in their perfect team.

rando14

Considering how well Jermaine Kearse has played today, how well Golden Tate has played all year, AND the fact the Percy Harvin will likely be back next week... is Sidney Rice done in Seattle?

Absolutely 100% done.

My guesses:

- Lattimore replaces Jones
- Banjo sees more playing time
- Kevin Greene kills and eats Dom Capers corpse.
- Crosby cut.
- House moved to dime back giving away snaps to Hyde
The sad thing is these are all things they should have done weeks if not seasons ago.

I really hope they dump Tramon and Jones at the end of the season.

They have their hands tied with the safeties but that will be an interesting thing to watch.

He was probably getting cut next year anyways unless he had a huge season. I think Zach Miller might get cut as well and we'll draft a mid round TE.

cdyhybrid

He was probably done multiple games ago, if not before the season. I could only see him coming back if he takes a steep pay cut, but it's more likely they'd draft someone next year, IMO.

Drakeon

Where's the Kap who was supposed to do all the things Alex couldn't to beat the better teams?
Back in 2012. But anyone saying that keeping Alex was the right move is still delusional. Maybe Kap doesn't work out (too early to say that), but Alex was never going to win us a super bowl either. Just frustrating watching Kap regress.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shit is hitting the fan in Texans locker room:

Boom goes the dynamite

Fuck his worthless homeless Ravens ass. He's the last player I want to hear bitch.

jWILL253

Banned
I like Miller :*(

I tend to think Luke Wilson has the chance to be the better tight end anyways, as he was the most athletic TE in the draft last year. Miller's a good security blanket-type TE, but he's no gamebreaker. I think Wilson could develop into one, though...

Top Bottom