• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Miguel

David Carr and Matt Schaub have thrown 48 touchdown passes to Andre Johnson. (133 games)

Case Keenum and Sage Rosenfels have thrown 13 touchdown passes to Andre Johnson. (14 games)

Godslay

Banned
Hopefully so. I'm not ready for the Oz show yet.

And wow did he have an easy time getting in there.

Yeah, let's hope he's good.

They drafted this dude over Russell Wilson I believe...I am speechless.

That's what happens when you are Elways son's buddy. I wasn't happy about it at the time, but it's not like he's played so we can't really compare him to Russ fairly imo. I tell myself I he has to give me something to either love or hate before I do either, so I'm waiting and seeing I guess. I like Dysert a bit more, but there's a reason he was drafted so late.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, let's hope he's good.

That's what happens when you are Elways son's buddy. I wasn't happy about it at the time, but it's not like he's played so we can't really compare him to Russ fairly imo. I tell myself I he has to give me something to either love or hate before I do either, so I'm waiting and seeing I guess. I like Dysert a bit more, but there's a reason he was drafted so late.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it, you'd have to be incredibly lucky to not have a huge drop off after Peyton retires regardless of who steps in. If he doesn't work out you can draft someone else. Transitions like Peyton ---> Luck are incredibly rare.

LJ11

I want a fucking option on NBC's site to just watch Jerry Jones as he watches the disaster he's created. Give me Jerry Cam.

Fox318

I want a fucking option on NBC's site to just watch Jerry Jones as he watches the disaster he's created. Give me Jerry Cam.

image.php

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Knew that was going to happen eventually.

Can't rest on our laurels guys, it's not even the 4th quarter yet!

cdyhybrid

Seahawks have the best unis in the league, fuck your shit.

Official Uniform Top 5:

1) Seahawks
2) Raiders
3) Saints
4) Giants
5) Packers

Top Bottom