• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Godslay

Banned
New Broncos uniforms are ugly, I still like the ones before 97 more.

This actually works...

ic8d7HNWVgUpY.gif

Bored, think I'll go to bed now.

LJ11

Maybe my memory is shit but Stills got open deep at OU too. Saints use him well, motion him around and put him in bunch/stacks so he can't be pressed. Coaching, it does a body good.

cashman

Banned
I feel bad that the rams lost to the cowboys :(

They didn't just lose to the Cowboys. They got flat out dominated. Cowboys almost shut them out lols

Maybe my memory is shit but Stills got open deep at OU too. Saints use him well, motion him around and put him in bunch/stacks so he can't be pressed. Coaching, it does a body good.

btw how has goodwin done this season?

jWILL253

Banned
The worst trend in uniforms in football: black/grey just for the sake of it. At least put it in your logo first before you try to make a uniform out of it...

LJ11

btw how has goodwin done this season?

that little dude may have a chance, he actually has some hands, now route running... good run blocker too. he's been hurt but i'm positive on him, not being a homer either. more there than i thought when we took him.

Godslay

Banned
that little dude may have a chance, he actually has some hands, now route running... good run blocker too. he's been hurt but i'm positive on him, not being a homer either. more there than i thought when we took him.

Blazing fast speed too. Absolutely rocketed out on that TD last week against the Chiefs.

Red Comet

So the Cowboys have got a bye next week, which means that if all goes well, the Eagles should be able to take first place in the NFC East. I'm happy, but who knows how this division is going to play out.

LJ11

Blazing fast speed too. Absolutely rocketed out on that TD last week against the Chiefs.

Right, I was impressed with the no catch grab he made too, went up and got it. That's what I like to see, shows more ability than I thought. Uses his hands to catch too, got hurt making a great grab.

Hope he develops.

squicken

I feel bad that the rams lost to the cowboys :(

Rams lost to a team with a healthy Ware, Hatcher and Lee. Even with Clemens the Rams would beat this version of the Cowboys. They can do nothing on defense now. Same with the Falcons and their injuries. Some teams this year are getting injury luck, some aren't. Rams have had good luck except the one spot you can't take an injury

cdyhybrid

A while back you mentioned it not being a real bird. :p

I thought it was based on Native American mythology (hence the logo/uniform art motif), and the osprey being an actual thing was just a convenient side-note. Oh well, whatever.

Oh Skip:

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 35s
How can you get excited about Drew Brees' 392 yards passing when Dallas ALREADY has allowed a record four 400-yard passers this season?

Branduil

Best NFL uniforms:

-Packers
-Giants
-Bears
-49ers
-Buccaneers
-Steelers
-Chargers

Worst NFL uniforms:

-Seahawks
-Jaguars
-Bengals
-Titans
-Broncos

Rams used to be top-5 before they changed their uniforms. Vikings too, although their new ones for this year aren't bad.

Branduil

The worst trend in uniforms in football: black/grey just for the sake of it. At least put it in your logo first before you try to make a uniform out of it...

That's more of a college football problem these days. The state of college football uniforms is just terrible, with Nike and Adidas in a race to the bottom.

Tenumi

Banned
Best NFL uniforms:

-Packers
-Giants
-Bears
-49ers
-Buccaneers
-Steelers
-Chargers

Worst NFL uniforms:

-Seahawks
-Jaguars
-Bengals
-Titans
-Broncos

Rams used to be top-5 before they changed their uniforms. Vikings too, although their new ones for this year aren't bad.

I 100% agree with this list. All I'd add is the Raiders to best. Their look is classic, often imitated, never duplicated.

Branduil

I 100% agree with this list. All I'd add is the Raiders to best. Their look is classic, often imitated, never duplicated.

Raiders are pretty good, although I personally find silver and black to be a somewhat dull color combination. But at least they complement each other, unlike highlighter green and... anything.

Top Bottom