• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Godslay

Banned
I wouldn't get too worked up about it, you'd have to be incredibly lucky to not have a huge drop off after Peyton retires regardless of who steps in. If he doesn't work out you can draft someone else. Transitions like Peyton ---> Luck are incredibly rare.

I agree for the most part. The only problem with Brock being drafted is that he was too high. He would have been there later in the draft, but Elway did him a favor. Hopefully it works out when the time comes, if not I think Dysert will get a shot assuming he is able to remain on the team.

Godslay

Banned
If Manning is out then we truly are the team of destiny.

Imagine the embarrassment if we lost to the backup.

I would give you a pass, because the backup is supernatural, and sparkles in the sun. If Eric Berry is afraid of horses, I'm assuming he's scared shitless of a teen vampire heart throb.

rando14

I haven't, but I'm sure they're awful :p

BYwLkhYCAAIQfrj.jpg

Get rid of the Raiders and Saints, and add the Chiefs and Bills.

I'm kinda a fan of the Panthers and the Card's black and red :X

jWILL253

Banned
The Hawks unis are dope, but I will say this: some of Nike's recent designs have been turrible.

Cal's jerseys and the new Pro Bowl unis are the grossest shit ever...

Branduil

Even worse than I imagined.

Panthers and Cards would have been 6 and 7 in my rankings. Jag's black uniforms were great until they started using that awful AWFUL helmet.

I don't know why you don't like those, they commit all the same sins as the Seahawks unis, but with a better color scheme, LOL.

Top Bottom