• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

jWILL253

Banned
I actually think the Rams should actually go back to their old uniforms. The colors just pop better...

EDIT: I actually like the new Dolphins uniforms. Just wish there was more orange...

Best NFL uniforms:

-Packers
-Giants
-Bears
-49ers
-Buccaneers
-Steelers
-Chargers

Worst NFL uniforms:

-Seahawks
-Jaguars
-Bengals
-Titans
-Broncos

Rams used to be top-5 before they changed their uniforms. Vikings too, although their new ones for this year aren't bad.

Replace the Bucs with the Bills and I'd agree with your list. And I'd probably put the Falcons on the ugly list, with an honorable mention to how they ruined the Dolphins.

cashman

Banned
that little dude may have a chance, he actually has some hands, now route running... good run blocker too. he's been hurt but i'm positive on him, not being a homer either. more there than i thought when we took him.

Nice, he was probably the product of some poor coaching at Texas since all he did was run go routes his entire time here.

Broncos jersey improved when they went with the orange variant.

Seattle unis suck? Disagree, I like the colors honestly.

And Tampa Bay needs to embrace the creamsicle.

Best NFL uniforms:

-Packers
-Giants
-Bears
-49ers
-Buccaneers
-Steelers
-Chargers

Worst NFL uniforms:

-Seahawks
-Jaguars
-Bengals
-Titans
-Broncos

Rams used to be top-5 before they changed their uniforms. Vikings too, although their new ones for this year aren't bad.

Can't take any list that puts the Bucs unis among the best seriously.

Classic teams (Cowboys, steelers, Raiders, Packers, ect...) should keep their classic unis, but I don't mind teams without any real identity letting Nike go crazy and design them some crazy shit. I mean, would anyone really miss the shitty Bucs or Panthers uniforms? I like the Seahawks jerseys. They might not be fashionable, but sports jerseys aren't anymore. It's not like Joe Football looks classy in his Raiders or Packers jersey while tailgating either. The Seattle ones look like some hi-tech athletic gear.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
-10e0697bb0917635.JPG

-16a5f32de44f360f.JPG

CALV8.gif

Best jersey and logo.

Branduil

I actually think the Rams should actually go back to their old uniforms. The colors just pop better...

EDIT: I actually like the new Dolphins uniforms. Just wish there was more orange...

The Rams' classic blue-and-golds were one of the all-time greats, definitely. Their current design and color scheme is just so dull.

Can't take any list that puts the Bucs unis among the best seriously.

The pewter pants and helmet are great. It's a very unique and modern look, but the colors work really well together.

Classic teams (Cowboys, steelers, Raiders, Packers, ect...) should keep their classic unis, but I don't mind teams without any real identity letting Nike go crazy and design them some crazy shit. I mean, would anyone really miss the shitty Bucs or Panthers uniforms? I like the Seahawks jerseys. They might not be fashionable, but sports jerseys aren't anymore. It's not like Joe Football looks classy in his Raiders or Packers jersey while tailgating either. The Seattle ones look like some hi-tech athletic gear.

The Jaguars actually had one of the best uniforms in the league when they first started, and then they just got worse and worse. Nike is ruining football uniform aesthetics.

Well the rams are supposedly looking to change their unis, though I've read they're leaning more towards the blue and white rather than what they had in the 90s.

Farooq

Banned
What happens when an already terrible defense loses its starters...

Hatcher and Lee, not to mention Dallas' starting safety and nickle corner. Damn...

GG Saints GAF.

What's going on in the Cowboys/Saint game? I'm away from the computer but saw the score...wut. Saints secondary shutting someone down for once, or just Cowboys being bad?

jWILL253

Banned
I don't mind the Browns colors, but their logo sucks. I'd prefer the football with the large "B" on it, rather than that ugly helmet...

Top Bottom