• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Glennon Isn't playing Bad football, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs pass on a first round Qb, they could be the leading candidates for Clowney.
What ps4 launch games you guys picking up on Friday?
Killzone and BF4 forsure, going back on force on what game I want for free in the Target deal. I'm really interested in Knack right now so that could be it, I'd like to see how many people in here are getting Madden though

rando14

Glennon Isn't playing Bad football, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs pass on a first round Qb, they could be the leading candidates for Clowney.

I like glennon :X sure he's goofy looking and he runs like a giraffe but he's done well enough given the shit situation he was thrown into

Hunter S.

In hindsight, I think we owe the Niners the 32nd pick in next year's draft.
Not many believed they would get enough wins to do it, but they did easily. Congrats to FMT and the 49ers, but you are going to give them a second round pick not a first. The 9ers nation should be rooting for you to lose now.

YOU HEAR THAT 49er FANS!!!!

Sanjuro

Go Bucs

embarrass these clowns

kenny93jkbn.gif

Killzone and BF4 forsure, going back on force on what game I want for free in the Target deal. I'm really interested in Knack right now so that could be it, I'd like to see how many people in here are getting Madden though
I'm in the same boat. We gotta get some BF4/KZ action going! I think my third game will be FIFA or NBA 2k but I'm not too excited about either.

Not many believed they would get enough wins to do it, but they did easily. Congrats to FMT and the 49ers, but you are going to give them a second round pick not a first. The 9ers nation should be rooting for you to lose now.

YOU HEAR THAT 49er FANS!!!!

YEAH! FUCK YOU CHIE....

alex....

NO!!! must... not.... squicken.... to chiefs!

cdyhybrid

I think this confirms this isn't Snes, could snes even sniff the kind of money it takes to buy a console at launch? Lol jk..
Wish Diablo 3 was a launch game.

snes is getting smarter, his alts are a little less obvious if they aren't posting the same Nintendo-related stuff each time he comes back.

Hunter S.

YEAH! FUCK YOU CHIE....

alex....

NO!!! must... not.... squicken.... to chiefs!

Alex is the worst player on the Chiefs. All he can do well is an occassional scramble up the field on third for a desperate first down. Andy Reid makes him throw more then is good for his limited skills FMT. It is okay you can move on now you got Kapernick killing it sometimes.

Top Bottom