• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

You don't have years though. Worst part is that the WRs are hurt and you may have a complete scrub who should be cut and Goodwin as your 1 and 2 receivers. Even harder to evaluate EJ, or rather they will make the excuse that it is. EJ is playing like FSU EJ, can't read the D, hesitates/lack of anticipation, accuracy all over the place, awful fucking deep ball.

I've evaluated EJ, he's shit. Took me 6 games.
I'm with you, I never saw much from EJ during his time at FSU. And to draft him that high? Wow. Still a big wtf moment of the draft for me.

iCv6TGK.gif
That's right Giants-GAF, y'all are fucked now!

he won't be the starter, but he'll start the 2nd drive!
*nod*

squicken

Case Keenum has just two fewer TD passes than Smith and Kap this season

-----

And this is something I thought was interesting. Over the last two years, the average NFL teams scores 23 points a game and forces 1.6 turnovers. This is a list of every NFL team's record when they force at least one turnover and hold the opponent to 23 points or less

http://www.pro-football-reference.c...=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&order_by=game_date

It's not even "win the turnover battle". Just forcing a single turnover and holding the opponent to the league average ppg gets you a .786 winning %

Tampa, Cleveland and Jacksonville are the only teams that don't have a winning record when achieving this, which makes sense

Fantomex

I'm with you on this, no point in drafting EJ when this team had holes to fill with lower floor players on the board. Don't force the issue on a boom bust talent when you have other areas to address, they don't have the stomach for it though. Build a good foundation and then add a QB, they didnt want to do that. To top it off, they lose key players every year to FA or trades. Byrd is gone. How can you build a team when you don't sign your own talent? They're more interested in splash signings that hide the obvious.

Don't be shocked if Spiller is a gone. He was straight benched for bouncing runs yesterday. They don't sound happy with him, still shit against the blitz, and Hackett has no clue on how to utilize his talents, never see him lining up at receiver anymore. These dudes want a bruising back that they can run between the tackles. Wouldn't shock me at all if they moved him before his contract is up in a year or so. Worst part is they don't run under center, it's where they get their best results.

You don't have years though. Worst part is that the WRs are hurt and you may have a complete scrub who should be cut and Goodwin as your 1 and 2 receivers. Even harder to evaluate EJ, or rather they will make the excuse that it is. EJ is playing like FSU EJ, can't read the D, hesitates/lack of anticipation, accuracy all over the place, awful fucking deep ball.

I've evaluated EJ, he's shit. Took me 6 games + his college resume. Dude couldn't beat out Ponder.

What do you think about Tannehill LJ? I at least think hes got nice touch on the ball.

LJ11

What do you think about Tannehill LJ? I at least think hes got nice touch on the ball.

I would have drafted him.

Needs to work the middle of the field better, anticipate throws over the middle and not wait. He needs better protection and better WR play. I think he's a good prospect that's lacked talent around him. Miller doesn't get enough touches, Wallace is a one trick pony, need better players around him.

Still, he's made some bad decisions at times. I wouldn't be worried yet.

What did he say?!

They asked about their investigation on the dolphins organization and if they are to blame and he said he wasnt sure about how much the coach knew. Then he said as for the GM who has had many complaints before, if we find he encouraged the behavior we will pursue some action.

The way he said "the GM" with a look of disgust was beautiful.

Pimpwerx

Who's ready for some...foot......ball......

WTF is this pregame bullshit? We need the Iraqi Defense Minister to ward the media off the scent. There's nothing to see here, folks. Just the Bucs and Phins about to kickoff. It's football, folks. FOOTBALL!!!

Ugh. That said, heard some speculation on the radio that Ireland might be gone for this. I don't think I'd frown too much at that. Lots of changes need to be made. Maybe this scandal is the best thing to happen to the team. PEACE.

squicken

Ireland is clearly being put up as the fall guy on this, though I wonder how Philbin survives if he is in charge. Someone made the point though that Ross has to back Philbin right now b/c they need the team to stay together through the season

Pimpwerx

Tannehill still has trouble reading defenses. He will never be a top-tier QB. Philip Rivers tier at best.

You'll pay for your blasphemy. The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believer. Thrill is gonna be an elite QB in a few seasons. Bookmark this post for future ownage. PEACE.

You'll pay for your blasphemy. The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believer. Thrill is gonna be an elite QB in a few seasons. Bookmark this post for future ownage. PEACE.

I hope so but I don't share your optimism.

Dolphins 80th MNF game, most of any team ever. That legacy.

Ripclawe

Banned
I want someone do an investigation on all the jocks at ESPN and turn up some dirt, self righteous pricks

I mean ray Lewis is SITTING right there.

Sanjuro

Rivers is Pretty good, most teams can only hope for a Qb that plays at Rivers level.

Rivers got a bit overrated for a few years, but ultimately yeah he is a good franchise QB. I would say that is Tannehill's ceiling though. Problem is the Dolphins have no fucking clue how to build a complete team.

Top Bottom