• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Slo

One of the worst seasons of football ever. I'm burning out.

Its a combination of the Vikings sucking, the health issues, the mental issues, the bullying, the culture of the sport, the controversy, and the quick transition to a pure passing league.

This sport is a gigantic castle built on a diseased swamp.

Sorry to hear that bro. Keep your chin up. Just remember, no matter how dark the days get, I'll always be here to shit in your fucking mouth. Hugs and kisses. SKOL

bionic77

Been busy.

What did I miss? Are the Steelers good yet? Did Yankee buy a lion or whatever exotic animal he wanted with his Xbone money? Has eznark agreed that all men* (specifically non white men) are created equal? Or is he still about that separate but equal?

* Baby steps. First the blacks, then Bear fans and then maybe after age mellows him we can try to convince him about the equality between sexes.

bionic77

Don't worry brother. When we're rich, we'll ride our camels in the streets, handing out PS5s to the less gifted.
You don't get rich by giving money away.

Filthy liberal.

Elite wealth is obtained by working yourself to death, straight up stealing from the dumb or daddy.

Take your pick!

ShaneB

Baylor is playing Oklahoma, they struggle to get 64 yards, much less points.

Bah! What do I know about college football! :p I was only watching Fox Football Daily and they were going on and on about Baylor's offence. And College football, so... points!

Could I perhaps have a GabeCube, my liege?

I'll write it down now, so I won't forget.

You don't get rich by giving money away.

Filthy liberal.

Elite wealth is obtained by working yourself to death, straight up stealing from the dumb or daddy.

Take your pick!

Silly man. I'm creating a false sense of security for the dumb and poor. I will give them this gift, make them believe that I care, so when the time comes for me to take their money, they will practically be throwing their money at me whilst begging me to take it.

Hey guys who's playing toni...

Oh..

Kv17fy9.png

Top Bottom