• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Godslay

Banned
Seafrauds - Saints

This should be a good one. I think Drew has an inch on Russel though.

Panthers and Broncos

Yeah, those should be good games. I always look forward to the match against the Pats. They have been the standard bearer in the AFC, so it's always nice to see how they stack up against them.

All the Bills' divisional games. I'm going to the one against Miami in December, so I guess that.

You get EJ back, as well as get to watch Kiko make a run for the DROY. Good times.

Thanksgiving game against the Boys. Win or lose I'll be fat and happy and inebriated.

Yes. Those Thanksgiving games are great. Relaxing.

Hunter S.

The comments on this page about the Broncos-Chiefs seem like 4th grade level of gaame analysis Gata loves to do. For example, If the Broncos offense overwhelms the Chef D then the Broncos score more points which should be a win. lollololololololollo

Hunter S.

Home or away?

I'm looking forward to the away game, more so than the home game.

The away game only becomes more important if the Broncos do not win this home game because then they have two losses to zero. I do not see any game on the Chiefs schedule that is a probable loss other than the Broncos and Colts. So if the Broncs lose the home game it is probably over for winning the division.

A win in the first game gives them a chance to bury the Chefs in second which is ideal. But, they have to win the first to have a chance to do this.

I wish the Broncos Chiefs game would be similar to the 99 Rams and Bucs, but I just don't think it will be. Their 2nd game may be a little more interesting tho.

cdyhybrid

SEA-STL b/c it is the last game of the year

Never forget.

f9xaR9S.jpg

Godslay

Banned
How many prime time or national games are they going to play?

Looks like 7 so far.

The away game only becomes more important if the Broncos do not win this home game because then they have two losses to zero. I do not see any game on the Chiefs schedule that is a probable loss other than the Broncos and Colts. So if the Broncs lose the home game it is probably over for winning the division.

A win in the first game gives them a chance to bury the Chefs in second which is ideal. But, they have to win the first to have a chance to do this.

Sure. As far as the away game, Arrowhead is a tough place to play, even tougher in December. I hope it's cold as shit, and the Broncos go in and come out with a win. Might not happen, but it would be one I would cherish.

Broncos are gonna play like 3 Sunday night games in a row?

I don't think they can flex that second Chiefs game. I think the second game is on CBS, just moved to the late game. Can't find where I was reading that.

There's a max of 6 primetime games for a single team in a season. The flexed SNF Chiefs @ Broncos will put the Broncos at 6 for the season (considering they have the Pats the next SNF and a TNF game against the Chargers later this season).

So no, even if CBS didn't have the right to keep Broncos @ Chiefs, NBC couldn't get that game.

Godslay

Banned
There's a max of 6 primetime games for a single team in a season. The flexed SNF Chiefs @ Broncos will put the Broncos at 6 for the season (considering they have the Pats the next SNF and a TNF game against the Chargers later this season).

So no, even if CBS didn't have the right to keep Broncos @ Chiefs, NBC couldn't get that game.

Yeah, I forgot that TNF counts against that cap. I think he was referring to the national game in the sense that they've played the featured game on Sunday outside of TNF, and SNF for a few weeks now for a total of 7. But they can only play 3 TNF, and 3 SNF from looking around.

CBS did block the DEN/KC game from being flexed initially, but then gave it up for whatever reason.

gonna dig this back up from the first page cause I just watched Alien and Aliens for the first time the last two days.

what's wrong with you?

Aliens had plenty of plot and was hardly explosion laden. My only problem with Aliens was Bill Paxton's hammy over the top "we're all gonna die" act. Aliens came out in 86, there were a number of explosion laden movies that came out before it that you can blame for supposed current hollywood pew pew crap.

People who don't like Aliens need to have their mouths shitted in.

Damn. Shaun Rogers on IR, and Vacchiano was suggesting that this is probably his last season in the NFL. Dude's been playing pretty well.

Wilson's season is over.

Striker

Damn. Shaun Rogers on IR, and Vacchiano was suggesting that this is probably his last season in the NFL. Dude's been playing pretty well.

Wilson's season is over.
No surgery for Wilson which is good to hear.

It does stink about Rogers because he's been a wall inside and has helped the interior part of the defense. This means Hankins moves up so hopefully he performs well, and probably see Patterson getting more reps, too.

Also:
Perry Fewell says Trumaine McBride is the starter opposite Prince Amukamara until further notice. #NYG DC: "It's his job to lose."

Top Bottom