• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Tom Penny

sCnjP39.png

I wonder how Miami's culture and tolerance of racism and bullying is going to affect their free agent acquisitions in the offseason.

No surgery for Wilson which is good to hear.

It does stink about Rogers because he's been a wall inside and has helped the interior part of the defense. This means Hankins moves up so hopefully he performs well, and probably see Patterson getting more reps, too.

Also:

Feel bad for Rogers. One of the bright spots on the line this year. Came back after the blood clot issue last season and he had some gas left in the tank. You already mentioned the positive though - hopefully Hankins gets more play time now.

As for the Fewell commentary...good. Webster hasn't been able to get on the field due to injury and he's washed up anyways. Hopefully Andre Brown can solidify the RB position for us. This offense has to do something.

MechDX

Browns/Jets cause I want to believe both teams will be fighting for the last playoff spot.

DAMMIT I STILL BELIEVE!

No.

As Miguel pointed out the Texans will be that "shit" team that will suddenly get on a streak and enter the playoffs as a 6th seed and make a run

Man 1 week from now I will be getting my PS4. I am so excited for launch. Hopefully we can get some gaf KZ games going that first weekend.

Miguel

No.

As Miguel pointed out the Texans will be that "shit" team that will suddenly get on a streak and enter the playoffs as a 6th seed and make a run

That reminds me, I gotta make my wager before the games start tonight.

50 to win 7500. (to win AFC Champ)

squicken

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
From @RapSheet on Around the League Live: Vikings will continue to roll with Ponder as long as he plays well. "Winning cures everything."

Pretty sure that his self-reported concussion put him on outs with the team and the players

Drakeon

Pretty sure that his self-reported concussion put him on outs with the team and the players

Jokes on them, he gets $3 million to ride the bench. Although it pretty much kills any shot hes got at being their QB next year. At this point though, Frazier is far more concerned with keeping his job (doubt that happens) then testing out Freeman to see if he's the teams future.

squicken

Jokes on them, he gets $3 million to ride the bench. Although it pretty much kills any shot hes got at being their QB next year. At this point though, Frazier is far more concerned with keeping his job (doubt that happens) then testing out Freeman to see if he's the teams future.

Yeah but you have to wonder what kind of future Freeman has. Is he the kind of guy you want as a backup?

Drakeon

Yeah but you have to wonder what kind of future Freeman has. Is he the kind of guy you want as a backup?

Fair point, but his one performance this year was after 12 days and he was kinda thrown to the wolves. More importantly, the offensive playcalling was shit. That is the exact game Peterson should get 25+ carries, yet instead he gets 13 fucking carries? When the game is in reach most of the time? Give me a fucking break.

I'm not saying he has a future, but the coaches were responsible for that mess against the Giants.

BigAT

Fair point, but his one performance this year was after 12 days and he was kinda thrown to the wolves. More importantly, the offensive playcalling was shit. That is the exact game Peterson should get 25+ carries, yet instead he gets 13 fucking carries? When the game is in reach most of the time? Give me a fucking break.

I'm not saying he has a future, but the coaches were responsible for that mess against the Giants.

Listen, I fully appreciate not being fully familiar with a playbook and the effect it could have on a QB, but that might have been the worst quarterbacking performance I have ever seen in the NFL. If he was just missing reads or confused on routes, I would be quick to excuse it. Freeman couldn't even make the simplest of throws though. You don't need experience with a playbook to know how to throw a 10 yard curl, but Freeman was incapable of making throws that any NFL quarterback should be able to. The Giants didn't even need to play defense, he couldn't even come close to wide open receivers.

Pt9GEZ7.gif

Milchjon

I've waited all day for an appropriate occasion to use this gif, but apparently none of you see the need to post cheerleaders or anything and I really need to sleep now. Bastards!

zCJjDzu.gif

Listen, I fully appreciate not being fully familiar with a playbook and the effect it could have on a QB, but that might have been the worst quarterbacking performance I have ever seen in the NFL. If he was just missing reads or confused on routes, I would be quick to excuse it. Freeman couldn't even make the simplest of throws though. You don't need experience with a playbook to know how to throw a 10 yard curl, but Freeman was incapable of making throws that any NFL quarterback should be able to. The Giants didn't even need to play defense, he couldn't even come close to wide open receivers.

Agree he looked like he was throwing to dikemebe mutumbo out there

exarkun

If the Texans make it to the Super Bowl, I'm buying Mech a Super Bowl Ticket

hey b, wheres my free shit? I may not put my mouth on keenum's member like Mech does, but it can be argued that I am better looking than he is.

Also, Texans gonna lose this weekend again. Just accept it. Although, with Ed Reed benched we might have a chance

Tamanon

Banned
I thought I was going to sneak enough out for the PS4 in December, but three members of my fiance's family decided to visit us from Ecuador before we move for a week, so that money is going towards entertainment.:/ At least two of her cousins can help us move.

Hunter S.

This fucken day light savings time is screwing up my ability to mountain bike after boring work. Fuck this shit. On another note, getting fitter still. I can fell it!!!

squicken

Fellow loser bros in draft mode, keep an eye on WRs Antwan Goodley and Tevin Reese of Baylor. Neither has ideal height, but Reese is a burner and Goodley is a pretty thick dude who can win jump balls but still has good speed

Ripclawe

Banned
PS4 on a BEst Buy card for 0% interest for 18 months, already half paid off.. and a COD: Ghost from gamefly sitting on my desk for the nest week doing nothing.

cajunator

Banned
thing is I could right now just buy Ps4/Xbone and pretty much every game that Id want the whole generation without an issue, but I dont actually want anything. Except BGE2. Which is never coming out :/

Been busy all day, I'm scared to look at the latest news. I'm just going to assume the media has forgotten about the whole Martin thing. No need to tell me how wrong I am.

Cant wait for Monday Night!

Tamanon

Banned
Been busy all day, I'm scared to look at the latest news. I'm just going to assume the media has forgotten about the whole Martin thing. No need to tell me how wrong I am.

It's alright, we've hit the part where the media supports the Dolphins again. That damn Martin should've just been a man and punched Incognito! That's how men work!

You mean the stories of how awesome we are and how Tannehill will lead us to the promise land!?? Yup those are still out there!

One of the worst seasons of football ever. I'm burning out.

Its a combination of the Vikings sucking, the health issues, the mental issues, the bullying, the culture of the sport, the controversy, and the quick transition to a pure passing league.

This sport is a gigantic castle built on a diseased swamp.

Top Bottom