• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Blu Ray and brainwashing bro.

I got it covered.
Just talking to my 13 year old tonight about the Steelers. Told him we were lucky. I saw the Steelers win in the 70s and he's seen them win two recently. I told him he'll probably have his own kids by the time the Steelers win another Super Bowl.

MechDX

Such an awesome feeling when you give your kids a new toy they earned. My boys got Vader's Tie fighter and Obi wans Jedi star fighter today.

The unabashed joy they have is awesome. To be that way again

Fox318

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Batman Arkham City GOTY -- MB-6322915A6172D445
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-CC0C7FBD54672006

MechDX

Keenum got this on Sunday.

Kave in the house!!!!!!!!!

keenum1.gif

Vikings have already achieved their goal this season. They have avenged the Super Bowl IX loss to the Steelers by beating them in a neutral location.

They can move on to the 2014 season with heads held high.

Top Bottom