• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

LOL- Captain T.O. Reporting for Duty

Terrell Owens will serve as an honorary captain for the San Francisco 49ers in Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers.

The 49ers are honoring the best moments in the history of Candlestick Park and his touchdown catch in the 1998 Wildcard Playoffs against the Green Bay Packers ranks No. 4.

Owens plans on retiring this year if he isn't signed by a team.

I knew there had to be a catch...

Per Twitter:

Highlights from Ron Rivera's weekly mini-press conference
-Chase Blackburn is a gametime decision at LB, AJ Klein will start if he can't go.

-Nate Chandler (converted DL) will make his first career start at offensive right guard. Becoming the seventh guard to start for the Panthers this season

-Piggy Hangartner will occasionally spot Chandler at guard

-Rookie Melvin White will start at CB alongside "Big Heart Small Height" Cap'n Munnerlyn

-Rivera: "We practiced a little bit nervous today." Panthers dealing with success for first time since 2008.

-And Ron Ron hooked up the Panthers traveling beat writers with some great food spots in the Bay.

Fox318

Per Twitter:

Schiano is still my coach

ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif

LOL Dude, does a username like 'crazybuttocksonatrain' really piss you off this much?

And now you're referring to EA as if they're a trustworthy source for anything. Especially regarding Microsoft. Hilarious!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=711412
What? I couldnt care less about his username. I just hate that the shit he makes up gets spouted like it is the truth. It is clear that he no longer has any inside knowledge and yet in every thread people like you regurgitate his crap like it is gospel. Sucks that EA isnt letting people in the US trade in FiFA but a bunch of people in the thread you linked to see to be saying they never promised it for the US, so I am really not sure what that link is supposed to prove.

squicken

Another fantastic write up over at Music City Miracles about the Titans - Rams game from the weekend. The most I've ever played football was the countless hours of Blitz 2000 or reading Eyeshield 21, so it's great to get actual perspective on what is happening. Hopefully our run game keeps it rolling and isn't just a one game, flash in the pan.

Best of luck to your team. I am not trolling. Just giving my opinion. and thanks for the link to the post! Now:

The Rams defense, especially the run defense, is shit. Forster, Gore, Murray, MJD and now Chris Johnson have all had their best games of the season (to date) vs STL. They are a "get well game" for RBs, and often times QBs and WRs.

They rush the passer well and that is the entire list of the things they do well on defense. It's not wise to take anything your offense did away from a game vs the Rams. Their shittiness masks their opponents' flaws

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
NFL sucks this year. The product on the field has been bad. Every team has a flaw.

Nothing wrong with that, means it is anyone league to win...accept a handful of teams.

Playoffs are going to be real interesting this year, can't wait to see who the wildcard teams are.

Someone is going to make a deep run.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What? I couldnt care less about his username. I just hate that the shit he makes up gets spouted like it is the truth. It is clear that he no longer has any inside knowledge and yet in every thread people like you regurgitate his crap like it is gospel. Sucks that EA isnt letting people in the US trade in FiFA but a bunch of people in the thread you linked to see to be saying they never promised it for the US, so I am really not sure what that link is supposed to prove.
lolwut

You should just post on the gaming side
and get banned
so you can avoid the launch day trolling.

Browns gaf let's start the Rb watch list too ! :D
Also this time next week we'll be playing some ps4

You mean that you and 5m other people will be switching on your PS4 and watching while you all hit the patch required, patch downloading screen, thus overwhelming the servers that aren't ready for the load. When the servers go tits up, at least 1000 people will have gone enough down the status of having the patch applied that their systems are actually bricked, and at least 6 of them will be GAFfers, and there will be a thread about it, to which Xboners will flock and laugh hilariously. By the time said Xboners experience the same conditions the following week, the PS4 owners will have leveled up in all FPS games and laugh uproariously at the Xboners' misfortunes in between fragging fools and downing Mountain Dew.

In short, I think you'll be playing PS4 next Saturday, not next Friday, and I'm glad that my Xbone isn't being popped open until Christmas, though I suspect there will be many a Sony and Microsoft support person unhappily on call that day as well.

squicken

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
The Texans haven't disclosed what's wrong with Arian Foster's back. He could end up having surgery and not playing again this season.

Kubiak just drove Foster into the ground last year. Was bound to eventually break down with all the usage. Idea of a RB getting back surgery means they need to find his replacement imo, and it's not Ben Tate

Godslay

Banned
what? I couldnt care less about his username. I just hate that the shit he makes up gets spouted like it is the truth. It is clear that he no longer has any inside knowledge and yet in every thread people like you regurgitate his crap like it is gospel. Sucks that EA isnt letting people in the US trade in FiFA but a bunch of people in the thread you linked to see to be saying they never promised it for the US, so I am really not sure what that link is supposed to prove.

Really when you think about it, this shit doesn't matter. Wait for launch, let the companies sort out the bullshit. If they give a shit they'll take care of the customers. MS and Sony are way too invested to not to at this point. Both companies are going to support each machine, until it is either not economically viable or it doesn't match their vision.

Cboat, mortimer, etc. Whatever. Remember were we are at. It's still the Internet. Grain of salt.

You mean that you and 5m other people will be switching on your PS4 and watching while you all hit the patch required, patch downloading screen, thus overwhelming the servers that aren't ready for the load. When the servers go tits up, at least 1000 people will have gone enough down the status of having the patch applied that their systems are actually bricked, and at least 6 of them will be GAFfers, and there will be a thread about it, to which Xboners will flock and laugh hilariously. By the time said Xboners experience the same conditions the following week, the PS4 owners will have leveled up in all FPS games and laugh uproariously at the Xboners' misfortunes in between fragging fools and downing Mountain Dew.

In short, I think you'll be playing PS4 next Saturday, not next Friday, and I'm glad that my Xbone isn't being popped open until Christmas, though I suspect there will be many a Sony and Microsoft support person unhappily on call that day as well.

You can play PS4 games without the update though,

lolwut

You should just post on the gaming side
and get banned
so you can avoid the launch day trolling.

Thankfully it seems like a lot of the ridiculous Sony fanboys have calmed down. The trolling seems to have gone down to much more reasonable levels., plus the next 2 Fridays I will be so busy with the new consoles that I doubt I will have much time for whatever meltdowns happen on gaming side. Thanks for the concern though.

Dragon

Banned

Why is it clear that he doesn't have inside knowledge?

The link is proving you can trade 360/Xbone versions of those games, so EA has locked exclusivity with Microsoft about that type of shit. If they're going that far, they are in bed with each other obviously.

I don't understand the people that think load is going to be an issue downloading the update, Sony can use a CDN like Akamai to take care of that shit. They have servers everywhere in the world.

Also you can download the update while playing a game with PS4.

Why is it clear that he doesn't have inside knowledge?

The link is proving you can trade 360/Xbone versions of those games, so EA has locked exclusivity with Microsoft about that type of shit. If they're going that far, they are in bed with each other obviously.

Well he has been wrong about the XB1 only letting indie devs use 3 gigs of ram, he was wrong about the PS4 coming out in October, he is wrong out the UI being a clusterfuck, once the XB1 is out we will see that he is wrong about XBL being totally fuck, it seems like what ever insider source he used to have is giving him bad info now, not even counting the misses he has had before.

Happy bday Miguel! Hope we do trade you guys Weeden bud!

You can play PS4 games without the update though,

Mind blown
Yeah you can download the update in the background lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sometimes plans change. Information given one month won't match information given another.

But hopefully this puts the spotlight on the real bullying problem we face today, that of people bullying Microsoft. :(

Dragon

Banned
Well he has been wrong about the XB1 only letting indie devs use 3 gigs of ram, he was wrong about the PS4 coming out in October, he is wrong out the UI being a clusterfuck, once the XB1 is out we will see that he is wrong about XBL being totally fuck, it seems like what ever insider source he used to have is giving him bad info now, not even counting the misses he has had before.

Dude as someone who's deeply ingrained on one side over another, and knows what it's like. You need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and not let such things bother you. If you really think he's spreading FUD and you're confident in the product, then you wouldn't be this insecure about it.

Dude as someone who's deeply ingrained on one side over another, and knows what it's like. You need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and not let such things bother you. If you really think he's spreading FUD and you're confident in the product, then you wouldn't be this insecure about it.

I am not insecure about anything. I like that you couldnt discount anything I said so you had to resort to some pathetic bullshit like making it seem like I could ever be as sad as you. You even say that you are ingrained on one side, where I want all 3 consoles to be amazing. You are invested in the things that these "insiders" say being true because it is all negative about a company that you have decided to hate, for what ever reason.

eznark

Banned
Sometimes plans change. Information given one month won't match information given another.

But hopefully this puts the spotlight on the real bullying problem we face today, that of people bullying Microsoft. :(

Remember when Reed Hastings tried to pretend like he knew anything about Netflix and told everyone they were starting something called Qwikster.

lol, whatever happen to that fraudster?

DMczaf

OMG what have you done. You posted a picture of Bane.

Surely the bat signal went up in Sculli's house. He will be in this thread in no time to shit it up.

It's ok, I didn't mention Cameron.

Oh fuck, here comes his 8 paragraph essay on why Avatar is the most important movie of the 26th century.

Top Bottom