• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

rando14

iDJei0Iw48Bm7.gif

eznark

Banned
Sadly, this doesn't make me feel any more confident.

The fuck does his win-loss record have to do with anything? He started for abysmal teams and actually performed not completely terribly.

The reason the Packers will lose is because while Wallace can probably mount a few scoring drives he cannot control the football game like Rodgers and he cannot create his own time in the pocket like Rodgers.

Narag

wow, can't tell if my tv color is off or if it's on FOX's end but the makeup artist for this bit did Stafford no favors with that lipstick

Drakeon

This Miami thing is to much

Yeah, their season is going to go down the toilet the longer this goes on (not to mention they're missing 2 offensive linemen).

I'm also exhausted just hearing about it and every few days there seems to be another wrinkle. Going to try and avoid any new developments as much as possible.

Narag

Get the feeling Incognito had been groomed pretty well for this. Far cry from the twitter demands to clear his name while calling out reporters by name.

Top Bottom