• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Hunter S.

iqz5qurBaTcoQ.png

i5edUIJwp7fne.png

iMliG1LAxeJNa.png

ibng2ppw66dYMU.png

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=10
I do not know why Fox is giving me Green Bay. I want to watch AFC and the COLTS. You twats.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Just saw on ESPN that Seneca Wallace is worse than Blaine Gabbert among active starter QBs. I'm saying my 100 Hail Marys right now, because it's going to take a divine miracle for the Packers to win today.

Narag

Indy plays again on Thursday? Won't be surprised if that's a L and the AFC South race becomes uncomfortrably close.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That will change. RBs blow up against the Rams. Trent will have a big day and people will start writing silly things like he has found his mojo and what not.

He did have a huge game once against the Bengals I think it was.

100 rush yards get hype!

Greg

Just saw on ESPN that Seneca Wallace is worse than Blaine Gabbert among active starter QBs. I'm saying my 100 Hail Marys right now, because it's going to take a divine miracle for the Packers to win today.
Gabbert never had the privilege of experiencing a week of practice with Jarrett Boykin.

Go Pryor!
That will change. RBs blow up against the Rams. Trent will have a big day and people will start writing silly things like he has found his mojo and what not.
Squicken who do you root for in situation like this ? Haha, I picked the rams because i can't bring myself to ever pick the colts the whole year in pick em. Lmao I think I've picked them to lose every week in our league.

Feeling pretty good about the Giants game. Their 2 wins were against Freeman Vikes and Barkley Eagles and our o-line is the healthiest it has been most of the year. Defense should bounce back after that ass pounding last week and I predict 2 to 3 takeaways. On the other hand, Raiders haven't won a game on the east coast since 2008, which is kind of amazing.

RBH

Feeling pretty good about the Giants game. Their 2 wins were against Freeman Vikes and Barkley Eagles and our o-line is the healthiest it has been most of the year. Defense should bounce back after that ass pounding last week and I predict 2 to 3 takeaways. On the other hand, Raiders haven't won a game on the east coast since 2008, which is kind of amazing.

Wow, that's crazy.

I wonder what will happen if Vick says he is healthy in 2 weeks. This is his last chance to get any kind of contract, so he needs to play and show teams he is healthy but if Foles does keep playing well I think it would be hard for the coaches to take him out.

squicken

Go Pryor!

Squicken who do you root for in situation like this ? Haha, I picked the rams because i can't bring myself to ever pick the colts the whole year in pick em. Lmao I think I've picked them to lose every week in our league.

Easy. Colts. Rams need a draft pick and Colts need wins

effzee

I wonder what will happen if Vick says he is healthy in 2 weeks. This is his last chance to get any kind of contract, so he needs to play and show teams he is healthy but if Foles does keep playing well I think it would be hard for the coaches to take him out.

I think Kelly will stick with Foles if he plays well or is consistent. No other choice really. Vick is on a 1 year contract so why play him?

Sucks for Vick and I'll root for him to get another job but he just can't stay healthy

Greg

Incognito interview on FOX now

edit: damnit, looks like those assholes are breaking it up across the program today and tomorrow...

Drakeon

So, was it already posted that there's reports that Ireland and Philbin are basically gone at the end of the season due to the Martin/Incognito scandal?

I'm sure phins fans are happy about Ireland, not sure what thoughts are on Philbin.

RBH

Richie Incognito, speaking extensively for the first time since he was suspended a week ago, says no Miami Dolphins teammate supported Jonathan Martin more than he did and that the anecdotes resulting from the controversy he finds himself at the center of are only a product of their environment.

"And that's something that we use all the time," Incognito told Fox Sports in an interview to air in full later Sunday.

"This isn't an issue about bullying, this is of mine and Jon's relationship," Incognito said to Fox Sports. "You can ask anyone in the Miami locker room, 'Who had Jon Martin's back the absolute most?' and they'll undoubtedly tell you me."

The NFL is investigating the troubled relationship between Incognito and Martin, who left the Dolphins two weeks ago because of emotional issues stemming from alleged harassment and misconduct.

Incognito was suspended last Sunday for conduct detrimental for the team after being identified as one of multiple teammates who harassed Martin, who will discuss the case late next week with a special investigator hired by the NFL. Allegations by the second-year offensive tackle include a malicious physical attack by a teammate.

"All this stuff coming out, it speaks to the culture of our locker room, our closeness, our brotherhood," Incognito said in the Fox Sports interview. "And the racism, the bad words, that's what I regret most. But that's a product of the environment."

Several others Dolphins players refuted Martin's claim of the physical attack, saying Saturday they were unaware of any violence in the locker room.

Incognito has long been known for out-of-bounds behavior, including a May 2012 incident that surfaced this week. A police report said a female volunteer at a Dolphins charity golf tournament complained that Incognito harassed and molested her.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said Saturday that the team was aware of the 2012 incident and "took immediate action," declining to reveal specifics.

The Dolphins (4-4) haven't played since Oct. 31, when they beat the Cincinnati Bengals on an overtime safety. Miami visits the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9955599/richie-incognito-miami-dolphins-only-product-environment

squicken

PIT and Notre Dame played on Heinz Field last night, so to fix the turf, they filled in the divots with sand, and then painted it green

BYubh1sIEAAQtix.jpg

Shannon Sharpe is going off on Incognito. He's using words he doesn't quite know how to pronounce.

"He's going around using racial epitaphs and that word has an astigmatism."

Good sentiment though. Burn them down.

Ed Bouchette (Steelers Beat writer) saying that this bluster is Ben angling for a new contract. That seems much more likely.

Other beats know absolutely nothing about it and are handwaving it. Rappaport strikes again.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
PIT and Notre Dame played on Heinz Field last night, so to fix the turf, they filled in the divots with sand, and then painted it green

BYubh1sIEAAQtix.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I may watch this game now.

My favorite Heinz Field game is the one where the punt dropped and the ball stuck vertically straight into the ground.

NFL.com saying Ireland won't survive this Dolphins scandle.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU INCOGNITO!!!!!

Hunter S.

Shannon Sharpe is going off on Incognito. He's using words he doesn't quite know how to pronounce.

"He's going around using racial epitaphs and that word has an astigmatism."

Good sentiment though. Burn them down.
CBS had to train him to articulate when he first started as he was so hard to understand. He probably is bad about it when angry. Kind of like when you're speaking a foreign tongue, and you get emotional and mess up. It is pretty normal.

Mindlog

Go Panthers

I have a feeling that the Riveracats will either finally pull out a close game, or they will get blown the fuck out.
Can't cheer for the Niners.
Definitely can't cheer for the Panthers.

Here's hoping for a tie.
Or SOP in these games. Just cheer against the loser.

Prepare the dick fires.

Top Bottom