• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 10 |OT| - [expletive] this [expletive] [expletive]

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow Jonathan Martin sounds like a fucking douchebag. Those text messages Martin sent after he left the team are hopefully the nail in the coffin for this story.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
The fuck does his win-loss record have to do with anything? He started for abysmal teams and actually performed not completely terribly.

The reason the Packers will lose is because while Wallace can probably mount a few scoring drives he cannot control the football game like Rodgers and he cannot create his own time in the pocket like Rodgers.

Wallace gets hurt, Tolzien goes in like Flynn, and the Packers get a sweet trade deal out of him after Rodgers comes back.

rando14

cant keep track of this incognito stuff anymore!

Our friendship has now evolved into its final form!!

iCXNzQ1w5QLpn.gif

beast786

Chicago media claim the lions beat down of bears was a total fluke game and players pretty much after the game smiled and said it was just one of those fluke games.

Hence all bears media is picking the bears.

Stinky bears.

Boose

Can't wait til after this Rams Colts game for everyone to be saying Indy ripped the Browns off in the Trent Truck trade when he runs for 200 yards.

Wynnebeck

Banned
My mother (who is an Eagles fan) just called me to tell me that the Packers suck and she'll look forward to rubbing the Eagles win in my face at Thanksgiving dinner. Needless to say, she's pumped for this game.

ShaneB

My mother (who is an Eagles fan) just called me to tell me that the Packers suck and she'll look forward to rubbing the Eagles win in my face at Thanksgiving dinner. Needless to say, she's pumped for this game.

Sounds like she'll just brand the Eagles logo right on the Turkey if they win.

Gametime!!!!

Go Seahawks!!!! Football!!

fox pre-grame: AS THE RED HOT PANTHERS MAKE WAY TO SAN FRANCISCO!

panthers have won 4 straight, 49ers have won 5 straight. 49ers average margin of victory over that streak is better than carolinas. i guess when you've had success over the past couple years people overlook it

Top Bottom