• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Blaming this on Kap makes no sense at all. He played pretty well considering his receivers were never open and the play calling was beyond awful.

49ers need to figure out a new play calling scheme because the league has totally caught up to their "let's panic snap the ball with 3 seconds left on the clock every play" play-calling.

rando14

BZUGZSNCEAAjuz2.jpg

jWILL253

Banned
Lol, Niners. You had one job.

You're fucked. No homefield advantage for you!

Game of the Year will be in Week 13: Saints @ Seahawks. PUMPED

offtopic

His name is Russell, last name Wilson.

The guy with much better receivers, play calling that doesn't involve tremendous confusion until there is 2 seconds left on the playclock (and this a coaching problem...not a QB problem) and a much better pass-blocking offensive line?

Wilson is good but nobody would succeed with what 49ers have going now.

Jtrizzy

I lost signal right after the Saints tied it going in to the two minute warning, and when it cam back the Saints had the ball with like a 1:50 still on the clock. How the fuck did that happen?

The guy with much better receivers, play calling that doesn't involve tremendous confusion until there is 2 seconds left on the playclock (and this a coaching problem...not a QB problem) and a much better pass-blocking offensive line?

Wilson is good but nobody would succeed with what 49ers have going now.

Yeah except we have had a shit O-line up until today where our RT and LT came back into the game, not to mention Unger. Still finding ways to win. k. Oh yeah and Darrell Bevell, who likes to get cute in the red zone up until recently.

eznark

Banned
How are the Steelers doing this year?

Why would you pick this year? It's true of essentially every year.

Why make excuses for poor performance? You realize the 49ers play calling is a direct result of Kaepernick's inability to progress as a player, right?

Man do we suck. Oh well i usually would root for nfc teams in the playoffs once we are out, but seahawk fans on here are trying to be as unlikeable as possible.

rando14

Man do we suck. Oh well i usually would root for nfc teams in the playoffs once we are out, but seahawk fans on here are trying to be as unlikeable as possible.

What are we doing that's so unlikeable? Celebrating a rival team's loss?

Yeah gee no Niners fan would ever do that.

offtopic

The Blaine Gabbert defense. I like it!

Just have to watch the game closely to see what I'm saying is true.

I think the 49ers could deal with their slow receivers but there is just nothing going on with the play-calling that is inventive enough to get them even remotely open.

Kap's accuracy has been good to great but typically the receiver is just covered. Balls delivered where and when they need to be are typically getting knocked away by the defenders. Not sure what else you can ask a QB to do...be accurate in the 1 second you have to throw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom