• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenz44

Banned
Flying out of Denver to Seattle right at kickoff, so trying to watch the game on my phone on southwest *crosses fingers it works*

AZ fixes that line and gets a new QB. Could be lgit contenders. Should have tanked like ATL
Haven't I been preaching this? We have other holes of course, even on defense, but we are still good enough that a LT and QB would instantly make us contenders. I was hoping to address LT this off season but not sure we'll get one of them with all these wins. Good news is some of the unexpected tankers don't need a LT so one could fall to us like Reiff did to the Lions. Here's hoping! Playoffs and either Mathews or Lewan falling to us? mmmmm I know not likely but a guy can dream.
That's the last straw. I'm squickening. Everyone make your case for your team. I'll make my decision Tuesday morning.

My case is that you are already wearing our colors and even better, the pic is punishing the shit team that has hurt your feelings. We aren't a contender yet if you want to bandwagon but we have a legit GM now and are turning things around, quick.

So not a lot to say considering it was the Gata...Jags but a few points or so:

- Palmer completed a game without an interception!!! Woooh! Who thought it'd be possible? He played pretty damn well, over 400 yards and multiple TDs. Yes, it was the Jags.

- Floyd not being as hurt as believed is a huge relief. We need him for this last stretch.

- Housler had another productive game, he may turn things around yet!

- D turned it up in the second half as usual and while I'm disgusted we gave the only TDs up in that stadium, they were both circumstantial. Dumbass penalty giving them the second TD instead of a FG which whoever that was should get disciplined and the first...who the fuck goes for it in the first quarter? I can't slam the D too hard for not guarding well deep when they were 4th and 1 with MJD in. Good game for them overall, just need to step up the early game.

Next up Indy, can't wait to see Luck in person and we actually have a legit chance at beating them. Oh yeah, tied with Niners now! Good job Saints, I knew you'd beat them :D They have the tie breaker...for now. Hopefully the Patriots beat the Panthers to increase our odds of taking a slot.

Afrikan

looked like a Cartoon character here.

1012474_1413482902218634_33739661_n.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THIS ORGANIZATION

BURN IT DOWN ALONG WITH THE ASTRODOME

TRADE ANDRE

TRADE JJ

CUT CASE

WAKE ME UP WHEN THE KUBIAK ERA ENDS

Donald26wmv.gif

9C0UxA4.gif

Just got home......what a game. No idea how we won that. No idea how Brees wasn't unconscious after that clothesline from hell. No idea how Hartley made 3 field goals in a row. I HAVE NO IDEA.

Quikies83

Berry, Poe, Moeaki, Houston, Succop, McCluster. I'm sure there are more.
Moeaki won't be a Chief next year.. He has been more injury prone than Brodie Croyle. McCluster, despite me being a ole miss grad, was a huge reach.. A 2nd round pick?
Eric Berry was a obvious choice. Mike Ditka would've made that pick.
Pioli's eye for talent was horrid... Matt Cassel and you disagree.

Berry, Poe, Moeaki, Houston, Succop, McCluster. I'm sure there are more.

Berry you can give him credit for, but I look at it as a no brainer. Moeaki had one good catch and then shattered his entire skeleton, and was taken ahead if Jimmy Graham. McCluster leads the league in jukes that lead to nothing, and is half a step above 'just a guy' status.

Succop is a decent pick, Poe and Houston are great. Houston I expected, Poe I didn't like at all.

cajunator

Banned
Just got home......what a game. No idea how we won that. No idea how Brees wasn't unconscious after that clothesline from hell. No idea how Hartley made 3 field goals in a row. I HAVE NO IDEA.

Sometimes you got a horseshoe up your ass. A good defense helps though. Man they are on fire.

bionic77

Bradford and Big Ben looked Kaepernick tier with their high ankle sprains. At least for Big Ben that was pretty bad. Not sure how Peyton will do
Ben could barely stand when his ankle first got fucked. Bum ass Steeler doctors brought him back too early as usual.

Ben could barely stand when his ankle first got fucked. Bum ass Steeler doctors brought him back too early as usual.
Except that Leftwich and Batch always moved like they had perma-high ankle sprains, so playing a banged up Ben was likely about equal to playing one of those guys.

Godslay

Banned
Moeaki won't be a Chief next year.. He has been more injury prone than Brodie Croyle. McCluster, despite me being a ole miss grad, was a huge reach.. A 2nd round pick?
Eric Berry was a obvious choice. Mike Ditka would've made that pick.
Pioli's eye for talent was horrid... Matt Cassel and you disagree.

I think he was alright at picking out talent, sometimes. Hit or miss like any other team. The thing that was horrid was the people they/he picked to coach up the existing talent. Can't really completely turnover a squad in a year. But yes, his biggest mistake was Cassel, as well as Romeo.

Quikies83

I think he was alright at picking out talent, sometimes. Hit or miss like any other team. The thing that was horrid was the people they/he picked to coach up the existing talent. Can't really completely turnover a squad in a year. But yes, his biggest mistake was Cassel, as well as Romeo.
No question the front house had its own issues.

Hoping for a good game tonight. Let's go.

bionic77

Except that Leftwich and Batch always moved like they had perma-high ankle sprains, so playing a banged up Ben was likely about equal to playing one of those guys.
I can remember at least 3 games where Ben never should have played. The concussion game against Oakland immediately comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom