• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Bradford and Big Ben looked Kaepernick tier with their high ankle sprains. At least for Big Ben that was pretty bad. Not sure how Peyton will do

Do American houses usually have basements?
It's fairly standard in the suburbs (at least here in the midwest), but not universal. Depends on what the house is built on, what region we're talking about, income level, blah blah blah.

I'd guess that most people in the midwest + great plains have some sort of underground hole to hide in due to the threat of tornadoes. Basement, crawlspace, storm shelter, something. But most isn't "all"...

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Kap should not be making play call changes at the line anymore. Just run the play that was called.

I agree with this. What they do is just too complicated, confusing and unproductive. Just ignore what the coaches want you to do and go with the play called. Defenses just wait for them to make the call and then change their alignment again. It is so simple to disrupt this college level play calling methodology.

Krowley

i'm pretty sure the man with the small hands shall reign supreme tonight, and it will be all the sweeter with Kaep's struggles.

linkboy

Kap should not be making play call changes at the line anymore. Just run the play that was called.

The problem is that's half the problem.

See today, the Saints were stacking the box and daring the 49ers to run on them. A play action pass would have killed them (the play that Gore dropped was huge, they hit that and it's 40+ yards).

Instead, Roman, in his infinite stupidness, just kept running it on first down, setting up second and long, incomplete pass, 3rd and long.

The problems with the 49ers offense starts first with Greg Roman's fucking stupid play calling and then spirals down to Kaepernick playing like he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing on the field.

Afrikan

FUCK YOU KAP. RUNNIN OUT OF BOUNDS WAS FUCKING INEXCUSABLE.

shoulda kept my boy Alex :*((((

oh god, didn't know we had Blind Alex Fanboys on GAF.

fake edit- ha damn I keep forgetting you post here Method.

don't feel like carrying that shit here...but yeah 2 weeks in a row, 2:00 min drives have been horrible... can't take sacks on these types of situations. Last week's sack was on Kaep...this week it seem like Snyder didn't get the defender stunting who had a clear path to Kaep.

I know Kap is a QB and he is taught to always go out of bounds, but I wish he slid there at the end. Our play calling has been horrible on 1st and 2nd downs.

anyways carry on.

methodman

Banned
oh god, didn't know we had Blind Alex Fanboys on GAF.

fake edit- ha damn I keep forgetting you post here Method.

don't feel like carrying that shit here...but yeah 2 weeks in a row, 2:00 min drives have been horrible... can't take sacks on these types of situations. Last week's sack was on Kaep...this week it seem like Snyder didn't get the defender stunting who had a clear path to Kaep.

I know Kap is a QB and he is taught to always go out of bounds, but I wish he slid there at the end. Our play calling has been horrible on 1st and 2nd downs.

anyways carry on.

Kap has cost us wins in 3 of our 4 losses. You disagree?

LevelNth

Banned
I'll be shocked if the Niners make the playoffs with this offense. It's simply not working, and now Iupati is out. Wsh, Sea, Ari and Stl games are going to be problematic.

linkboy

I'll be shocked if the Niners make the playoffs with this offense. It's simply not working, and now Iupati is out. Wsh, Sea, Ari and Stl games are going to be problematic.

I don't think they will either, and I laugh at all of the 49ers fans who think Crabtree getting back is going to fix the offense.

Afrikan

Kap has cost us wins in 3 of our 4 losses. You disagree?

Seattle, Colts, and? Carolina?

Seahawks & Colts, I blame Roman and then Kaep, so yes as the QB... um there are plays though that could've won us certain games like the Panthers one...if McDonald held on to that perfect pass....and in this one if Gore caught that pass he had a clear path to get close to the endzone.

I don't blame the personal...I think we should still win games with the players and receivers we have right now... I gave the same shit to Alex with his personal.

but imo, its the Playcalling, Players and formations we put on the field>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then Kaep>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then everything else.

both those Seahawks and Colts games... it was like 6-0 at half time...just after the half is when we imploded.

JCizzle

“@MaioccoCSN: Jim Harbaugh said he talked to Eric Mangini on the headsets before the two first-half challenges.”

hahahahahahaha

Man do we suck. Oh well i usually would root for nfc teams in the playoffs once we are out, but seahawk fans on here are trying to be as unlikeable as possible.

I'd really like to know what we are doing here that's so unlikeable. We're rooting our team on. I know that the Seachickens are fun to make fun of, and now the shtick is that we're dirty and all cause of Carrol or whatever, but c'mon man. Less salt.

Miguel

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THIS ORGANIZATION

BURN IT DOWN ALONG WITH THE ASTRODOME

TRADE ANDRE

TRADE JJ

CUT CASE

WAKE ME UP WHEN THE KUBIAK ERA ENDS

Donald26wmv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom