• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This boys and girls, is a rare 'Crybaby Humungus', who is trying to make it personal. This kind of behavior is seen typically by young high school girls, yet it not surprising to see him do it, since he's one.

Now please don't make any sudden movements, it might run off and start crying in a corner again.

g013_stunned_cat_open_mouth.gif

jakncoke

Banned
This boys and girls, is a rare 'Crybaby Humungus', who is trying to make it personal. This kind of behavior is seen typically by young high school girls, yet it not surprising to see him do it, since he's one.

Now please don't make any sudden movements, it might run off and start crying in a corner again.

Now i know why you pester me, you think i starred in high school musical and want a autograph.

MechDX

Got some locker room info regarding Andre Johnson's anger and how it carried over into locker room. Will discuss on the show in the morning.

From Lance Zs twitter. Should be a good listen

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go Pats! That vaunted Panthers front 7 will kneel before Tom! The blinding aura from Toms greatness will blind them in their tracks like the Ark of the Covenant and its holy light!

14m9teh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom