• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
Seahawks sign QB B.J. Daniels to practice squad and release G Zach Allen.

Rando can smile again.

Sanjuro

Gruden is so fucking excited to not have a shitty game this week.

...and he can slobber over Brady's sweet vagina! I still think this matchup is a bit overhyped.

Lets hope that Cam Newton transforms into the legend, Jake Delhomme. We then can have a slanging Super Bowl rematch.

It's not like the pats are an offensive powerhouse this year.

Have you not seen the offensive explosion all over the Steelers?! Lol

0cu4Peg.gif

What a great .gif

god bless ray lewis for his comments on the brooks hit. i feel like if you're going to get flagged anyways you might as well get your moneys worth. next time ahmad should just fucking demolish the qb going head to head and take him out of the game and season. hey, if its going to be penalized anyways oh well!

Colasante

I felt pretty confident about this game all week, now I'm getting nervous. The Patriots' offensive line is prone to breaking down against a good defensive front. I still think the Patriots should win.

god bless ray lewis for his comments on the brooks hit. i feel like if you're going to get flagged anyways you might as well get your moneys worth. next time ahmad should just fucking demolish the qb going head to head and take him out of the game and season. hey, if its going to be penalized anyways oh well!

something something murderer something something

Ray says that 'cause he had the lawyer to get him off from his misdeeds. Not everyone is so fortunate!

i fucking hate sports journalism. i hate these types of stories like the steve smith one.

HE HELD A PLAYERS ONLY MEETING AND PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN THE TEAM AFTER THEY WENT 1-3! I ASKED CAM NEWTON WHAT IT WAS ABOUT... HE PAUSED AND SMILED AND SAID

so fucking stupid. i imagine literally every team has someone trying to pump them up after they go 1-3. i bet steve smith had this same "fear of god!" type speech last year and the panthers still sucked dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom