• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Lol Baldwin

oY4HWbg.png

CGmyEXi.png

Guess which one is Baldwin and which one is your team's leading receiver :)

Tamanon

Banned
I'm looking forward to the Jags tricking the Texans into completely buying into Keenum like we did with Carr and Schaub before him.

Fox318

Plenty of competent guys, but very few innovators. Most guys are running stuff that the defense has seen on film. It's hard to get an easy score when that is the case. That's why read option last year and Kelly's offense this year were so successful.

btw did Idzik make the Geno pick? I remember Rex going out of town on draft, so I guess it was. That looks like a wasted pick, even if only a second

Rex said after the draft not to blame him for it but it was clear from what I read that he loved Richardson. He was higher up on their draft board than Milliner.

Next year is more crucial for Idzik, he has 30-45 million in cap space to work with.

Rex said after the draft not to blame him for it but it was clear from what I read that he loved Richardson. He was higher up on their draft board than Milliner.

Next year is more crucial for Idzik, he has 30-45 million in cap space to work with.

Welcome back Tebow!

If I were building a football team, Cam Newton is the exact type of quarter back I want to build around!

Cam Newton is the undisputed leader of this Carolina Panthers football team. And this Carolina Panthers football team is hot right now, which speaks volumes about Cam Newton's fearless leadership.

Cam Newton is a football player!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Tonight Im a Patriots fan. I don`t want to keep hearing about the Panthers as a potential NFC contender. I`d actually like to see them fall out of contention so we can get our revenge against the Cards or Niners at home for the first playoff game.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Tonight Im a Patriots fan. I don`t want to keep hearing about the Panthers as a potential NFC contender. I`d actually like to see them fall out of contention so we can get our revenge against the Cards or Niners at home for the first playoff game.
Wildcards don't play each other on the first week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wildcards don't play each other on the first week.

We`re not going to be a wildcard. That tough loss yesterday wasn`t as bad as some Lions fans are letting off. But I`ll post my thoughts in next weeks thread.

I don`t think the Cardinals will make it but they have a good chance. It`ll also be interesting to see how the Bears and Niners shape up.

Either way we`re going to have our first home playoff game in about 20 years IIRC.

Tamanon

Banned
Fuck all this "Tonight I'm an xxxxx fan". If you're a fan of two, you're a fan of none. Don't be One-night squickening and then taking the walk of shame in the morning.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm a dad, bros. Healthy mom and 9 lb. 8 ounce little (or big I guess) girl!

Congrats!! My son just turned 7 months, time flies by!! Also she is a big girl, my son was 7lbs 8oz when he was born. He has made up for it though being off the charts in hieght and wieght.

Enjoy it man, being a dad is the best thing!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Fuck all this "Tonight I'm an xxxxx fan". If you're a fan of two, you're a fan of none. Don't be One-night squickening and then taking the walk of shame in the morning.
I root for outcomes that serve my interests!

I want the Panthers to be in prime shape to beat up on the Saints down the road, then they can roll over and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom