• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Fuck all this "Tonight I'm an xxxxx fan". If you're a fan of two, you're a fan of none. Don't be One-night squickening and then taking the walk of shame in the morning.

Look, rooting for volcanos, meteor strikes, Billy Cole, or other acts of God would just end up bad karma if they actually happend.

That Welker guy is pretty good, too bad about the concussion. He must be really injury prone. He has the potential to become the next Julian Edeleman.

Unrelated, I should have taken a nap before the game. It hasn't even started yet and I'm already tired.

squicken

Sadly Hernandez is jailed, but maybe the Bradys have new bodyguards?

Look, rooting for volcanos, meteor strikes, Billy Cole, or other acts of God would just end up bad karma if they actually happend.

icTIR3R9UxdGP.gif

MechDX

JFF is NOT going to Houston. Not McNairs type of player. Too many off field risks. I DO see Jerryh making a move up to draft him though. Would be his M.O.

Tamanon

Banned
JFF is NOT going to Houston. Not McNairs type of player. Too many off field risks. I DO see Jerryh making a move up to draft him though. Would be his M.O.

Johnny Football might as well be wearing a Cowboys jersey right now with his school, off-field nonsense and nickname.

MechDX

Go Pats! That vaunted Panthers front 7 will kneel before Tom! The blinding aura from Toms greatness will blind them in their tracks like the Ark of the Covenant and its holy light!

Went back and checked. Yep, I'm Nostradamus.

FB post from 16 November at 1850:

Me on FB said:
"Vegas has us as an 8 point underdog, which sounds about right. The Broncos have only played one decent team all year and lost to them. We really haven't played anyone of note. Plan A was to hope for a lot of wind and snow but that's not looking probable. Plan B is to attack Peyton in the pocket and (accidentally) bang up his frail ankles.

My heart says we win, but my mind says: Broncos 27, Chiefs 17."

One of my buddies asked me if I was rocking a copy of Grays Sports Almanac from Back to the Future.

Tenumi

Banned

I remember seeing this movie or whatever it was on TV, no clue whats going on, jumping in right before that scene. I was utterly confused. But good tactic, I'm assuming. He got the touchdown.

WTF....this dude deserves to be banned from the stadium...

Probably old for gaf but this is just plain stupidity...
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...m-upper-deck-banned-from-ralph-wilson-stadium

How does someone think this is a good idea to do? Seriously?

Watch, they'll be suing the team in a month or so.

i know what he looks like, so his insults going in one ear and out the other

This boys and girls, is a rare 'Crybaby Humungus', who is trying to make it personal. This kind of behavior is seen typically by young high school girls, yet it not surprising to see him do it, since he's one.

Now please don't make any sudden movements, it might run off and start crying in a corner again.

This boys and girls, is a rare 'Crybaby Humungus', who is trying to make it personal. This kind of behavior is seen typically by young high school girls, yet it not surprising to see him do it, since he's one.

Now please don't make any sudden movements, it might run off and start crying in a corner again.
:jnc soccer fan talking about crying.

jakncoke

Banned
I remember seeing this movie or whatever it was on TV, no clue whats going on, jumping in right before that scene. I was utterly confused. But good tactic, I'm assuming. He got the touchdown.

How does someone think this is a good idea to do? Seriously?

Watch, they'll be suing the team in a month or so.

the last boyscout is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom