• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
you drive an ambulance

My first bike SV650 went 0-60 in 4 seconds. That's mainly because its a twin only producing 74hp. What's your excuse other than your daddy won't buy you a fast bike?

PS: I don't condone anyone buying a fast bike (litre +)

At the end of the month I will be driving a nerved Porsche Super Cup car around Zandvoort (A full scale race track here in Dutchland).

I might kill myself pushing too hard, but at least I will go out in style.

brentech

The road and the car have to be up to the task. I think cars for the American market are still made more for cruising, with a softer suspension and everything.
I think Ford is the only American made that seems to be converting to a wider stance for a more sporty feel in their cars. At least they look that way.
I miss my manual car :( So much fun to drive.
Been driving manual for the past 13-14 years.
My current VW GTI will likely be my last manual. Maybe, we'll see. Just got it in 2012 so not planning to switch cars anytime soon.

Narag

At the end of the month I will be driving a nerved Porsche Super Cup car around Zandvoort (A full scale race track here in Dutchland).

dutchland, deutschland no wonder i can't tell you two apart

Milchjon

You guys have all the fun.

I assume it's one of those things where it's open to the public for a fee and everyone can bring their car like on the Nordschleife? That always sounded scary as fuck to me. When every other second someone in a faster car and with more experience is overtaking you...

Nice. I did the Disney driving experience. It is so fun driving a car around a track like that.

You guys have all the fun.

I assume it's one of those things where it's open to the public for a fee and everyone can bring their car like on the Nordschleife? That always sounded scary as fuck to me. When every other second someone in a faster car and with more experience is overtaking you...

No that's the great part about it. It isn't one of those days. It will be me and 5 other people and a Dutch former F1 driver showing us around and teaching us stuff. It's gonna be fucking amazing. I just hope the snow waits till mid December, because otherwise it will be delayed a couple of months.

Milchjon

No that's the great part about it. It isn't one of those days. It will be me and 5 other people and a Dutch former F1 driver showing us around and teaching us stuff. It's gonna be fucking amazing. I just hope the snow waits till mid December, because otherwise it will be delayed a couple of months.

Oh, that's awesome. Which driver? There aren't too many, is it Jos Verstappen?

Fantomex

race my kawasaki ninja you pussy, 0-60 in 4.8

no helmets either

tumblr_m5igdioj9i1qhjbxeo1_400.jpg

This right here, this is where your whole charade came undone. Rich boys, even those who are absolutely ignorant to the sports bike scene would have had enough sense to google and find out that Kawasaki Ninjas are straight garbage. You could of said something like Honda, Yamaha or even a Hayabusa.

Keep faking it though. Just try a bit harder.

Oh, that's awesome. Which driver? There aren't too many, is it Jos Verstappen?

I wish, it's Jan Lammers. Don't know if you know him. He's quite old.

lol like those exist

They do, with Jos Verstappen being the most successful one. Besides Phill Hill you guys have nobody else to speak off, even though your population is around 20 times our size. The last time you Yanks had a driver was that fucking assclown Scott Speed.

And don't start about Andretti, he's Italian. We all know it.

Dutch is an Adreniline Junkie confirmed. I like that shit!

Not all that much really :p. More a speed junkie, I would think twice before jumping out of a plane and stuff like that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
They just said on NFL Network they expect Tomlin to be safe this year in Pittsburgh.

Horton may stay for one more year woo woo!

Also all those excuses for Trent Truck. :(

Hunter S.

I wish, it's Jan Lammers. Don't know if you know him. He's quite old.

They do, with Jos Verstappen being the most successful one. Besides Phill Hill you guys have nobody else to speak off, even though your population is around 20 times our size. Th

Not all that much really :p. More a speed junkie, I would think twice before jumping out of a plane and stuff like that.
I have tandum jumped out of planes a couple times. Free fall is awesome. My arms shook from adrenaline the first time.

LOL, SAYING YOU Are A SPEED junkie here often means you are a crystal meth addict. It made me laugh. Still what you are doing sounds really fun.

cajunator

Banned
tumblr_m5igdioj9i1qhjbxeo1_400.jpg

This right here, this is where your whole charade came undone. Rich boys, even those who are absolutely ignorant to the sports bike scene would have had enough sense to google and find out that Kawasaki Ninjas are straight garbage. You could of said something like Honda, Yamaha or even a Hayabusa.

Keep faking it though. Just try a bit harder.

Rich boys would have an MV Agusta or a Benelli tornado.

They just said on NFL Network they expect Tomlin to be safe this year in Pittsburgh.

Horton may stay for one more year woo woo!

Also all those excuses for Trent Truck. :(

OMG an extra year of Horton would be heavenly. Allow us to setup a system in place and just have them flourish. Our time to shine.

Also I saw on NFL Network, them showing a couple plays where the OL just made a bad block. Of course they don't show the more than several plays of adequate blocking, but Trent hitting the wrong hole due to bad vision. smh.

Lunchbox

Banned
They do, with Jos Verstappen being the most successful one. Besides Phill Hill you guys have nobody else to speak off, even though your population is around 20 times our size. The last time you Yanks had a driver was that fucking assclown Scott Speed.

And don't start about Andretti, he's Italian. We all know it.

In 1948, the Andretti family left Montona during the Istrian exodus, ending up in a refugee camp in Lucca, Italy.They emigrated to the United States of America in 1955, settling in Nazareth in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley with just $125 to their name.The twins worked on a 1948 Hudson Hornet Sportsman modified funded by money that they earned in their uncle's garage in 1959. Andretti occasionally competed in United States Automobile Club (USAC) stock car events.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Andretti

Oh now its Mario's fault europe is a shit hole that drives their talent away and America helps them nurture their talents? USA gave him a home where he learned how to race and achieved the American dream. if he was dutch he would be wasting away smoking pot like robben

#AmericanHero

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG an extra year of Horton would be heavenly. Allow us to setup a system in place and just have them flourish. Our time to shine.

Also I saw on NFL Network, them showing a couple plays where the OL just made a bad block. Of course they don't show the more than several plays of adequate blocking, but Trent hitting the wrong hole due to bad vision. smh.

Yeah I think Horton staying at least one more year is so vital, have him establish his system and build up these players then when he does leave to become a head coach we'll have the system in place for the new D Coordinator to just pick up and make his slight tweaks.

Narag

"The Forward Pass: A Football Life"

Haha, are you fucking kidding me?

Sounds neat from a historical perspective:

The role President Theodore Roosevelt played in legalizing the Forward Pass and how it ultimately saved football
Knute Rockne’s “invention” of the Forward Pass in a 1913 game between Notre Dame and Army, and Hollywood’s role in mythologizing that event
How football coach and innovator Clark Shaughnessy’s T-formation transformed the quarterback from a blocking back into the hero of every football game
Former NFL MVP Boomer Esiason demonstrates how the evolving shape of the football made it easier to throw the Forward Pass by throwing footballs from throughout history
Former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie demonstrates how the Forward Pass eliminated the Drop Kick
How Don Coryell and Bill Walsh utilized and revived the Forward Pass
What is the meaning of Don McLean’s use of “The Forward Pass” in the lyrics of “American Pie”?

cajunator

Banned
In 1948, the Andretti family left Montona during the Istrian exodus, ending up in a refugee camp in Lucca, Italy.They emigrated to the United States of America in 1955, settling in Nazareth in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley with just $125 to their name.The twins worked on a 1948 Hudson Hornet Sportsman modified funded by money that they earned in their uncle's garage in 1959. Andretti occasionally competed in United States Automobile Club (USAC) stock car events.

Oh now its Mario's fault europe is a shit hole that drives their talent away and America helps them nurture their talents? USA gave him a home where he learned how to race and achieved the American dream. if he was dutch he would be wasting away smoking pot like robben

#AmericanHero

I have a book signed by Mario Andretti. Always liked that guy.

Godslay

Banned
Move to Montana. Half the highways don't have speed limits.

That's not really true anymore. Even if marked they still have limits. That being said, when I drive through Montana, I might see 1 or 2 highway patrol for the 5 or so hours I drive through there. So technically you could drive 75+ most of the time without getting busted.

Yeah I think Horton staying at least one more year is so vital, have him establish his system and build up these players then when he does leave to become a head coach we'll have the system in place for the new D Coordinator to just pick up and make his slight tweaks.

BNpRfbI.jpg

hnnngh

Dutch is such a funny language. A lot of voorts and hoots.

If you ever visit, I will talk to you and stuff. Or just listen to Dutch music on YouTube.

I have tandum jumped out of planes a couple times. Free fall is awesome. My arms shook from adrenaline the first time.

LOL, SAYING YOU Are A SPEED junkie here often means you are a crystal meth addict. It made me laugh. Still what you are doing sounds really fun.

No Meth for me bro. My body is a temple, only crack is allowed into that temple.

Seriously though, I wanna skydive, feel like I should do it once. It's so high though...

#AmericanHero

You should appreciate the Dutch more. A Dutch man single handily won your adopted soccer squad the Champions League.

#EdwinVanDerGOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom