• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/100708/inside-slant-thankfully-fewer-challenges

Coaches and success rate on challenging calls this year

chrr6mdce.jpg

Either the Bengals and Seahawks really get bad refs, or their coaches are pretty ballsy. Not sure which. Bad refs probably more likely.

So Cromartie got a vasectomy because he couldn't remember the names of his ten kids. :jnc

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...children-book-collision-low-crossers-dawidoff

He got up to 10? Last I remember was around like 7 or so.

He's got nothing on these stupid TLC reality shows, though....

I hope we get a Last Of Us Ps4 announcement tonight, I've been waiting for it.
Add me on PSN: BLACK-ghost6
Doubtful. We'll get information on the single player DLC which has been due for awhile but I would think if we hear anything from Naughty Dog - it would be an Uncharted 4 or possibly a new IP.

I don't see them expending resources moving The Last of Us to the PS4. I wouldn't be sad if I was wrong though. I'd double dip. I've finished it three times already and I'd be happy to do so again.

Doubtful. We'll get information on the single player DLC which has been due for awhile but I would think if we hear anything from Naughty Dog - it would be an Uncharted 4 or possibly a new IP.

I don't see them expending resources moving The Last of Us to the PS4. I wouldn't be sad if I was wrong though. I'd double dip. I've finished it three times already and I'd be happy to do so again.
Idk it just dosent make sense to me to announce dlc for a ps3 game at a Ps4 launch event. I'm still gonna hope for tlou ps4

Someone remind me to post this next time Tannehill is sacked a few times on a potential game-winning drive.

Tannehill, as one of the major voices of the team, had a message for Dolphins fans who have already grown overly frustrated with this year’s team.

“Just hang in there. We’re going to battle through this thing,” Tannehill said. “We’re going to get this situation sorted out in the locker room that whatever needs to take place, whatever decisions need to be made, that’s what we’re going to do. On the field we’re just going to keep pressing forward and continue to fight and get better. We’re in a tough spot right now but at the end of the day we’re still in the playoff hunt.”
I'm glad he's trying to stay positive or whatever but the only thing he needs to focus on right now is surviving behind this o-line. Don't worry about making plays, just don't die. That is my idea of this season ending positively at this point.

How have the Titans been looking anyway? Are they a threat in the Wild Card chase?

I think they would have been if Locker never got injured. But then he came back, wasn't himself and got injured again and subsequently IR'ed. Fitz will be playing out the year for them, probably go 8-8.

Someone remind me to post this next time Tannehill is sacked a few times on a potential game-winning drive.

I'm glad he's trying to stay positive or whatever but the only thing he needs to focus on right now is surviving behind this o-line. Don't worry about making plays, just don't die. That is my idea of this season ending positively at this point.

Well said, if he's alive by week 17, win-win!

Godslay

Banned
Haha, well at least anyone who reads and especially myself knows what the fuck the problem is personnel wise. Much better than just saying the Broncos have turnover problems. As it clearly comes mostly from about five individuals. Granted, D. Thomas has one fumble, Decker has 2, and Tevathan has that embarrasing one, but I attribute those mostly to chance. The type of fumbles that just happen sometimes no matter what.

Sure. Some you can control and fix, others are just part of the randomness of the game.

jbug617

Banned
So according to Ed Reed both the Jets and Pats reached out but he chose the Jets because he wouldn't have to learn a new playbook.

Tom Penny

Someone remind me to post next time Tannehill is sacked a few times on a potential game-winning drive.

My buddy is a lifelong Dolphins fans. He's on the verge of quitting on them if they don't draft O-Line and focus their free agency on it. We alway talk about how teams seem to skimp on O-line and wonder why the offense stinks. It's as important as skill players if not more.

bionic77

D12 would drop 30 on the Dream and lock him up on D.
:lol

Howard could not even do that against Dream today. Dream ripped off David Robinsons balls and penis and ate them during the playoffs after he stole his MVP trophy. Robinson was a better player than Howard at every aspect of the game. You are embarrassing yourself by even making this comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom