• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

What? I have nothing against Luck (or even Kap for that matter), but it's obvious a lot of his production is out the window with Wayne out, any QB would be if they lost a good receiver.

I know I'm just kidding.

It is clear how much Reggie meant to the offense.

But I will not let that be an excuse. Too easy.

I won't pardon the shit O-line, the absent running game, and the lack of play making from all the receivers except TY and Fleener who I feel are still playing well.

EDIT: The defense went to shit too, not sure how Reggie effects that and the ST's.

squicken

I know I'm just kidding.

It is clear how much Reggie meant to the offense.

But I will not let that be an excuse. Too easy.

I won't pardon the shit O-line, the absent running game, and the lack of play making from all the receivers except TY and Fleener who I feel are still playing well.

EDIT: The defense went to shit too, not sure how Reggie effects that and the ST's.

Very odd the way the defense has regressed, but I do think that they have sort of benefited from teams not staying with the run. Their corners are getting beat now against better WR corps when they stack the box

Fox318

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Not watching the game, looking for info on this Cold War between the front office and Ben.

Steelers FO and I agree - Ben is being too stubborn and thinks that backyard football will save the day and they're sick of it. Wouldn't surprise me if they leaked last weeks story as well as this one.

squicken

Fisher said that even at half time the Rams were worried about Luck coming back. It was 28-0 at the time and the Colts had 73 yards. I wonder how much that messes with teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom