• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
iHSh7mHETcUDK.gif

I wish it wasn't so. With the 360 we had Oblivion and GRAW to hold out for. What is coming in the spring? When is the next wave of good games?

And I have a Pats avatar!

second son biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

p.s.

i'm actually not much of an infamous fan. my body is waiting for Destiny

I'm getting a Wii U vibe on this thing. No games and underwhelming specs
Sony has their shit together in so fas the supply chain for this thing. They plan to sell through 3 million by the end of the year. Don't be surprised if you see stock on store shelves tomorrow, too.

I won't even bother touching the latter half of that comment. :jnc

Dragon

Banned
I wish it wasn't so. With the 360 we had Oblivion and GRAW to hold out for. What is coming in the spring? When is the next wave of good games?

And I have a Pats avatar!

Yeah it's a while until March for infamous. I'm pretty stoked about that though. Drive club and The Order are other games to look out for as far as first party.

Btw, kojima announcing exclusive characters for ps4 version of ground zeroes is just an indication of how dumb exclusive content has gotten.

squicken

I don't know how easy it would have been, but to bridge the gap, it's too bad they didn't have a greatest hits of PS3 games ported over and available on the store. I'd like to the play The Last of Us at some point, and not via Gakai

Dragon

Banned
I don't know how easy it would have been, but to bridge the gap, it's too bad they didn't have a greatest hits of PS3 games ported over and available on the store. I'd like to the play The Last of Us at some point, and not via Gakai

Funny you commented on this, they have a bunch of games ported over actually. Probably none you care about. But games like Unfinished Swan, Flower and Sound Shapes. And if you bought them on PS3, you don't have to rebuy them on PS4.

Does that WR you traded with the Chiefs to get ever do anything? Guy from Illinois?

Does aj Jenkins do anything? Yeah he sucks dick and cashes a paycheck. He's good at doing both

Ps

Last I checked he had 1 catch for 6 yards this year which means he has set career highs in catches, yards and yards per catch. Get that extension ready chiefs!

squicken

Does aj Jenkins do anything? Yeah he sucks dick and cashes a paycheck. He's good at doing both

Ps

Last I checked he had 1 catch for 6 yards this year which means he has set career highs in catches, yards and yards per catch. Get that extension ready chiefs!

Too bad for the Chiefs. Looks like he and Baldwin are wash outs Kinda think SF missing on 2012 and SEA kept on killing the draft is sort of the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom