• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

821826086.gif

:jnc

Something scares me about TY returning punts. I always feel like he's gonna get hurt.

Velcro Fly

Wonder why Titans play calling isn't even running it anymore. Not sure they've even run since then 1st half. They're over 5 Yds a clip.

Teams never stick with the run. Playcallers panic for one reason or another and pass pass pass. Washington would have at least slowed down the Denver juggernaut in that game had they not gone an entire quarter without giving it to Morris.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL. I mean he obviously didn't make it, but there was no real way to tell where to actually spot it.

Trent Truck can't even run the toss right.

j-wood

The only way I can explain the titans is terrible coaching. The entire staff has to go.

Beaten by the jags. We were owning this game and this just fall apart? Terrible coaching.

Godslay

Banned
I can definitely tell I'm getting old. Don't know if I'll be able to stay awake to watch the launch, and I'm not really too hyped about either one yet. Just give me ALBTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom