• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jnc! I just got an email from Amazon talking about the savings I just received due to the change in PS4 price from when I pre-ordered it. I just got 3 cents credited to my account! Free drinks for everybody!

On another note, I get a half day at work like it's destiny to play PS4 all afternoon but the shit doesn't arrive. It's been in town since 6am this morning in transit. Fuck you UPS, you incompetent pieces of shit!

I've begun adding you guys through the PSN app.

Hunter S.

Thank you, I was just about to say we really need to create a list somehow and whoever creates the next thread should incorporate it in the OP.

Drakeon = Drakieon
BlackGhost = BLACK-ghost6
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro= WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland= bluedevils09
Squall ASF= Squall ASF

Hunter S Thompson = PassionOfGandhi Same name on xbox live.

Nakazato

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro= WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland= bluedevils09
Squall ASF= Squall ASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
Added me

Remote play= <3

Guys, you should probably take me off the PSN list. I have PSN, but I don't have a PS4 and I doubt I will for years. If you want to keep me there though rock on.

UPDATED LIST, DO NOT QUOTE LISTS PRIOR TO THIS ONE.

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro = WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland = bluedevils09
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
Unknownstranger = Hellomarvin
HarryDemeanor = HarryDemeanor
jbug617 = june8409
Hunter S Thompson = PassionOfGandhi
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu

Deacon omitted per request

Bread

Banned
battlefield 4 has the worst campaign, it's such bullshit that they hide guns from multiplayer to make you complete it.

cajunator

Banned
always wondered what the kind of people who watch other people play fucking video games are like in real life. i mean you have nothing better to do so you play video games to fill your hollow life........but watching someone else do that over the internet?

thats a whole another level below supporting a rapist quarterback

So instead we sit on our asses watching a bunch of men playing football?

Hunter S.

Most people just watch ton of TV after work which is no different. I try to ride my bike, but the fucken sun goes down so early it is hard to do. Fuck the Sun.

cajunator

Banned
Most people just watch ton of TV after work which is no different. I try to ride my bike, but the fucken sun goes down so early it is hard to do. Fuck the Sun.

If I didnt have a phobia of dogs I would probably walk around the neighborhood. Some dogs are vicious motherfuckers though and around here they dont really chain most of them up they are roaming around. Nope.

Lunchbox

Banned
So instead we sit on our asses watching a bunch of men playing football?

yeah cause this -

ixodpIgWU7PJ1.gif

requires the same amount of talent as doing this -

1EoWUue.gif

wonder why the nerds on twitch arent multi millionaires with supermodel wives. i mean its Basically the same thing

Hunter S.

If I didnt have a phobia of dogs I would probably walk around the neighborhood. Some dogs are vicious motherfuckers though and around here they dont really chain most of them up they are roaming around. Nope.

That is funny because when I mountain Bike in rural areas I have had to kick aggressive dogs to get them away. a lot.

In the city, I have no problem with dogs. The worst incident was with a cat. I was going down a steep hill near my old college. Dumb cat was like 12 feet to the left of my bike. Fucker ran in front of my tire. It caused me to fly like super man straight into the street. Fucked up my arms , hands, stomach, chest and knees all badly. I hate that dumb cat. They are the real scary animals Cajunator I tell you. Evil beasts caused the most bloody crash in my life.

Fear the Cats!!!

Jnc! I just got an email from Amazon talking about the savings I just received due to the change in PS4 price from when I pre-ordered it. I just got 3 cents credited to my account! Free drinks for everybody!

On another note, I get a half day at work like it's destiny to play PS4 all afternoon but the shit doesn't arrive. It's been in town since 6am this morning in transit. Fuck you UPS, you incompetent pieces of shit!

I've begun adding you guys through the PSN app.
It hasn't brah. Thats just when they load the truck. Most routes start around nine.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
I think I threw a good ol' fashioned hissy fit last night. We still have to face Cousin Mose and the Colts again in a couple of weeks too. I like Munch as a person but he needs to go, and take Frodo Loggains with him.

I blame Jerry Grey and scheme more on the loss, how can you not stop Donald Brown every time you play him? It makes no sense whatsoever. All of it is just terrible. No adjustments in the second half.

Clean it out Tommy and do not hire best friends from within. Go and hire the best coach, damnit.

Godslay

Banned
Guys, you should probably take me off the PSN list. I have PSN, but I don't have a PS4 and I doubt I will for years. If you want to keep me there though rock on.

I'm not getting one for awhile, just figured I'd add my name to the bunch.

Get a spin bike. I ride mine during the winter, great for exercise.

Booting up Killzone single player now! Can't seem to sign on PSN -_-
Which one of you guys has next gen Madden? How shitty is it?
Only played a quick half while waiting for my system updates, but I was pretty underwhelmed by the graphics. Still seemed to play like every other Madden, and I really haven't played a madden since like 07.
Might trade it in with best buys 100% trade in deal and save the money for a game a really want, but idk I'll give it more chances later.

cajunator

Banned
yeah cause this -

ixodpIgWU7PJ1.gif

requires the same amount of talent as doing this -

1EoWUue.gif

wonder why the nerds on twitch arent multi millionaires with supermodel wives. i mean its Basically the same thing

Entertainment is entertainment. When there isnt football on and Im not doing anything, sometimes I watch people play games. SOmetimes I play games myself. Sometimes I post on here and troll you. Its all in the name of entertainment.

cdyhybrid

Bob Condotta &#8207;@bcondotta 1m
Percy Harvin says he's ready to play but final decision will wait til Sunday.

I bet he doesn't play.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Bob Condotta &#8207;@bcondotta 1m
Percy Harvin says he's ready to play but final decision will wait til Sunday.

I bet he doesn't play.
I'm betting on limited snaps, especially against the Vikings. You gotta get players on the field for them to be truly ready.

cajunator

Banned
Does anyone actually play Killzone? whatever happened to Resistance Fall of Man anyway? Moreover why did the Hellghast design copy off of anime?

Does anyone actually play Killzone? whatever happened to Resistance Fall of Man anyway? Moreover why did the Hellghast design copy off of anime?

Resistance is dead. It sucks because I loved those games so much. Insomniac is no longer Sony 2nd party, they are doing Sunset Overdrive for MS now. Sony owns the Resistance ip but they have said they have no plans for it now. Each game sold worse then the previous game I believe. Sucks cause it was such a cool world they built.

brentech

Resistance is dead. It sucks because I loved those games so much. Insomniac is no longer Sony 2nd party, they are doing Sunset Overdrive for MS now. Sony owns the Resistance ip but they have said they have no plans for it now. Each game sold worse then the previous game I believe. Sucks cause it was such a cool world they built.
I was never able to get into it. Something always seemed off about it. Though, I feel the same about Halo.

cdyhybrid

Jeff Darlington &#8207;@JeffDarlington 1m
It lasted more than 7 hours, but Jonathan Martin's meeting with NFL-appointed investigator Ted Wells is now wrapping up in New York City.

RIP Fins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom