• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Does anyone know the breakdown of Peyton Manning's pass distances? I'm curious how often he throws deeper than ten yards.

88% are 20 yards or less. As are the vast majority of league if you broke it down per QB, I would guess anyways.

68% of that 88% those throws are 10 yards or less, or behind the line of scrimmage.

So ~20% are between 11-20 yards.

Where as the other 11% come from 21+.

So to answer your question, he throws deeper than 10 yards 31% of the time.

Gigglepoo

88% are 20 yards or less. As are the vast majority of league if you broke it down per QB, I would guess anyways.

68% of that 88% those throws are 10 yards or less, or behind the line of scrimmage.

So ~20% are between 11-20 yards.

Where as the other 11% come from 21+.

So to answer your question, he throws deeper than 10 yards 31% of the time.

Yeah, I found it on ESPN. He's much closer to Drew Brees than I would have guessed.

Revolver

I blame Jerry Grey and scheme more on the loss, how can you not stop Donald Brown every time you play him? It makes no sense whatsoever. All of it is just terrible. No adjustments in the second half.

Clean it out Tommy and do not hire best friends from within. Go and hire the best coach, damnit.

I heard a bit of Clay Travis on the Zone and he wants Sumlin from A&M for the job. He also thinks they should cut CJ and not pick up Locker's fifth year option. I don't know if Sumlin would even think about taking the job but I agree with him on CJ and Locker. CJ is due a lot of money next year and Locker needs to play his fourth year and prove he's a legit starter before they offer him a long term deal.

All the callers wanting Jon Gruden and Johnny Manziel had me shaking my head. I do think they need to clean out Fisher's leftovers and hire from outside though.

Spinluck

Does anyone know the breakdown of Peyton Manning's pass distances? I'm curious how often he throws deeper than ten yards.

Not sure what the actual numbers are.

But Peyton has done a hell of a job throwing deep this year from what I've watched.

Maybe better than he ever has if we're strictly speaking accuracy.

Knack is....strange.

The game itself isn't terrible once it lets you play (it's simple but very tough if you're playing on hard!) but the story and voice acting is just so completely off. Not sure if it's something I want to keep...

Knack is....strange.

The game itself isn't terrible once it lets you play (it's simply but very tough if you're playing on hard!) but the story and voice acting is just so completely off. Not sure if it's something I want to keep...
Ah, that's too bad. I think the reviews were enough to keep me on the avoid side of the fence but hearing this just solidifies it for me.

I guess I should start playing a game and stop trying to sign into PSN...

Spinluck

As shitty as your team is in the first fucking half of games
not nearly as shitty as the 49ers though, God give me AIDS please

7-3 biiiiiiitch!!!

colts-fan-dancing-behind-titans-cheerleader.gif

And what's that about the 49ers?

hi-res-7691164_crop_exact.jpg

Tabris

It's been a while since I've owned Madden. Is the Madden on PS4 any good? Are any of you playing it for some good online games?

I'm trying to figure out a PS4 game to get outside of Resogun. I'm thinking maybe Battlefield also as I haven't played that since the 1942 Wake demo (I played the shit out of that though), but I haven't heard good things.

squicken

i got offers for 600 but holding on for 700

if i cant get it by next friday ill let it go for 600. bone being in the market might saturate the prices

Yeah 700 is my magic number. Best offer has been for 550. Lots of people trying to trade me their phones for some weird reason

Lunchbox

Banned
Yeah 700 is my magic number. Best offer has been for 550. Lots of people trying to trade me their phones for some weird reason

jPngfkv.jpg

i sold my first one for 600 but thought i was gonna keep the second one so made the mistake of opening it.

after playing 2 hours of fucking Flopzone now i know ive made a huge mistake :( open box has lesser value but im trying to throw in the game with it to up the price

I'll give you 10 euros for it. That's like 5000 American dollars. I study economics, trust me on this.

dutch buy mine buddy, i take euro money and will throw in a autograph. NFL gaf discount, 690 euro money

Ndoj55Z.jpg

h1nch

Add me to the list of NFL-gaffers who got a PS4 today. Played a bit of BF4 campaign and NBA2K14. I was not able to join a multiplayer BF4 game as it kept kicking me out. Gonna try again later after I inhale the shitty Pizza Hut pizza I have coming in 30 mins. Still haven't opened KZ yet.

Still on the fence about Madden. I know it basically looks like a slightly upgraded current gen Madden, but if the gameplay is solid I would consider picking it up.

PSN: h1nch

jPngfkv.jpg

i sold my first one for 600 but thought i was gonna keep the second one so made the mistake of opening it.

after playing 2 hours of fucking Flopzone now i know ive made a huge mistake :( open box has lesser value but im trying to throw in the game with it to up the price

dutch buy mine buddy, i take euro money and will throw in a autograph. NFL gaf discount, 690 euro money

Ndoj55Z.jpg

Was gonna say yes, but then you admitted that you opened the box.

Narag

A fullback for the Atlanta Falcons was unable to evade local law enforcement Friday morning.

Jason Snelling was arrested by the Winder Police Department and charged with possession of marijuana and various traffic charges after a traffic stop.

At approximately 3:35 a.m., a black Lincoln Navigator driven by Snelling was observed unable to stay in its lane by a WPD officer on traffic patrol.
http://www.barrowcountynews.com/section/14/article/21334/

edit:

christ that article reads like something from the onion or something

The officer asked Snelling to open his mouth, and observed several green leafy particles inside.

Snelling denied eating any marijuana.

Shortly thereafter, at 4:20 a.m...

In my opinion, [it’s] by far the most impressive performance in any season that Tom has had," Brent Favre said on the NFL Network earlier this season. "I know the numbers are not Tom Brady-like numbers. But based on the situation, the cast around him, the fact he is more of a player-coach, which is always tough — you’re teaching in the huddle, at the line, getting guys lined up. It is a testament to how good he really is.

I wasn't buying this 'Best year in Brady his career talk' but now that Brent has said it, it must be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom