• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
resogun is damn awesome

Yeah I was a bit worried when they said it was a Defender clone, those types of SHMUPs tend to be my least favorite. But my god they nailed it. The effects when you use overdrive or your bomb are beautiful. I wish there was a better indicator that a human was out and needed saving though. I like to take my time killing shit and I kept missing people.

Let's just do a rolling list of psn names. I can't think of a better way to do it. Copy the list, put your psn at the bottom. I'll make sure to post it in next week's thread, too.

Thank you, I was just about to say we really need to create a list somehow and whoever creates the next thread should incorporate it in the OP.

Drakeon = Drakieon
BlackGhost = BLACK-ghost6
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro= WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland= bluedevils09
Squall ASF= Squall ASF

squicken

Pouncey is expected to play Sunday. Not at practice b/c of “minor medical issue”

The downside of ordering from Amazon.

Waiting for the UPS guy.:(

I don't even bother staying home. They'll show up as late as 8pm sometimes. They've got some scam now where you can pay $40/yr and then $5/package and get two hour windows. No doubt aimed at Amazon customers

The downside of ordering from Amazon.

Waiting for the UPS guy.:(

Yeah it says it arrived in my town over 5hrs ago and has been "in transit" since. Such BS, I live in a small town and there's no way in hell it would take this long. I'm at work though so doesn't matter much but I worked crazy hours on Wed so I'm leaving for lunch in an hour and not coming back so I hope it's waiting for me by then..

Greg

Picked up a PS4 this morning from Kmart that I can't afford to open. If none of my friends want it for retail, I might as well make a few bucks online.
I don't even bother staying home. They'll show up as late as 8pm sometimes. They've got some scam now where you can pay $40/yr and then $5/package and get two hour windows. No doubt aimed at Amazon customers
Yeah, UPS never gets to my house before 5:30.

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro = WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland = bluedevils09
Squall ASF = SquallASF
Greg = Greg

MechDX

YCSSmiq.gif

LOWES IS INSTALLING MY NEW FRIDGE!!!

Pouncey is expected to play Sunday. Not at practice b/c of “minor medical issue”

Now that I think about it, if you're that desperate to get your package you can call and get the location of the truck driver and just go meet him at his latest drop off point. I had to do this once when I needed snow gear right before leaving town for a snow boarding trip.
Are the PS4 and Xbone backwards compatible?
Neither are. PS4 will be able to emulate PS1 and I think PS2 games through Gekai but no PS3 games.

jakncoke

Banned
Huh? This tool says we'd be 2 mil over the cap if we outright cut Ben next year. Cut Troy too and we're 6 million under.

http://overthecap.com/calculator/?Team=Steelers

(I'm not a big Cap guy and I don't know if this is accurate so take it with a grain of salt.)

This should not be a financial decision. First of all Ben is a cheap QB. His salary the next two years is just $12.1 and $11.6 million. That would make him attractive to other teams but should also make him attractive to Pittsburgh. While he does have bloated cap charges of $18.95 and $18.35 million due to the constant restructuring of his contract, trading Roethlisberger would still cost the Steelers $13.59 million in dead money. If the Steelers were really considering the option then the restructuring of his contract was a terrible mistake. Prior to his latest restructure the dead money on his contract was just $7.59 million.

This is a different figure from my original source.

http://overthecap.com/steelers-salary-cap-ben-roethlisberger/

LJ11

No Steve for Sunday, no Robert Woods (EJ's number 1 target), football was fun for a couple of months, back to reality....

3-8 for sure, I'm sure they'll fuck up and win a few more meaningless games.

Fantomex

No Steve for Sunday, no Robert Woods (EJ's number 1 target), football was fun for a couple of months, back to reality....

3-8 for sure, I'm sure they'll fuck up and win a few more meaningless games.

We better start looking at College games and figure out what players we like that our teams WON'T draft.

Drakeon

Thank you, I was just about to say we really need to create a list somehow and whoever creates the next thread should incorporate it in the OP.

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF= Squall ASF

Squall, your PSN is without a space, tried the one you listed and then got you as SquallASF. That's you right?

edit: So ready to be done with this avatar :( I know we didn't set a time on Sunday, so I'm keeping it on until the Niners/Saints game.

Squall, your PSN is without a space, tried the one you listed and then got you as SquallASF. That's you right?

edit: So ready to be done with this avatar :( I know we didn't set a time on Sunday, so I'm keeping it on until the Niners/Saints game.

Oh crap, yeah that's me. It should have a basketball as the avatar icon. That's a shame you don't enjoy your avatar, I'm sure Miguel is loving his :D

Here we go:

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
Greg = Greg

Milchjon

Anyone in here still playing Guitar Hero (or Beatles Rock Band) on 360? I've been feeling an itch to revisit that stuff lately...

Miguel

Oh crap, yeah that's me. It should have a basketball as the avatar icon. That's a shame you don't enjoy your avatar, I'm sure Miguel is loving his :D

Here we go:

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
Greg = Greg

Jerk. I'll get you back in 4 years!

Thank you, I was just about to say we really need to create a list somehow and whoever creates the next thread should incorporate it in the OP

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF= Squall ASF
TheBatman - leechaolan

Draxal

Did Naughty dog announce their first PS4 project yet? I'll probably jump on the bandwagon when their first ps4 game comes out.

Oh uncharted 4. I was hoping for a new IP.

Did Naughty dog announce their first PS4 project yet? I'll probably jump on the bandwagon when their first ps4 game comes out.

Yes the team that did Uncharted 3 is doing an Uncharted game on PS4. They didnt even announce its subtitle yet though so it is probably a long was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom