• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
nice hoopty bro, did you wash it or just get to park it today

the right way to post it is with you name though, example -

WYiNKVF.jpg

That's a nice watch.

eznark

Banned
TheBatman is racist and removed my name from the list!

Drakeon = Drakieon
BlackGhost = BLACK-ghost6
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Alligatorjandro = WildMooseNick
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Grover Cleveland = bluedevils09
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
Unknownstranger = Hellomarvin
HarryDemeanor = HarryDemeanor
jbug617 = june8409
Hunter S Thompson = PassionOfGandhi
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
The_Darkest_Red = The_Darkest_Red
Greg - Greg

why did you take me off?

Sanjuro

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
jbug617 = june8409
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz

Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki

Drakeon = Drakieon
chuckddd = chuckddd
futurevoid = futurevoid
yankeehater = ILOVEWii60
Chris.trejo = Maguss
Miguel = mmolinajr
Squall ASF = SquallASF
TheBatman - leechaolan
Godslay = Reg_Exp
Kayotix = Kayotix
ActStriker = EXStrike
Spindasher =Mrp7792-X
jakncoke = jak_trophy1
captive = captive
jbug617 = june8409
Nakazato = FFXI_Isamu
Greg = Greg
Lonestar = LonestarGA
Nightz = N1ghtz
Sanjuro = sanjurotsubaki
Eznark = thekranz
Buckethead = Wagszilla

Penises

Got about 3 hours into Knack and an hour into Killzone: Shadowfall single player so far. Loving Knack despite the bad reviews it gets. The only real negative I have is Knack feels really sluggish when he becomes massive. The framerate is also really choppy while it's installing in the background but mostly smooths out once it finishes. Killzone: Shadowfall starts out extremely slow. You don't pick up a gun until about 20-30 minutes in. The OWL is awesome if a bit OP but I suck at FPS so I'm loving it. The touchpad takes a little bit to get used to but becomes natural to use after awhile.

Godslay

Banned
Heard whispers that it might snow in Denver on Sunday night. According to the forecast, it's not going to. I was hoping that it would, I love snow games. Plus, I'd love to see Peyton choke it up in the cold.

ShaneB

Heard whispers that it might snow in Denver on Sunday night. According to the forecast, it's not going to. I was hoping that it would, I love snow games. Plus, I'd love to see Peyton choke it up in the cold.

That would be awesome. I'm praying it does snow in that case.

edit: Finished watching Prisoners. Great film.

So...lunchbox is now talking to himself?

Chalk up a W for the Chiefs.

Although depending on how slippery the conditions get, it could help slow down that Chiefs pass rush a bit.

Godslay

Banned
That would be awesome. I'm praying it does snow in that case.

Would be fun.

So...lunchbox is now talking to himself?

Chalk up a W for the Chiefs.

Although depending on how slippery the conditions get, it could help slow down that Chiefs pass rush a bit.

Yeah, it would turn into a battle of the lines. Really though, gusty wind is more of a factor than snow or cold is in my mind. Kills the passing game more than snow or cold.

ShaneB

Is it sunday yet? Seriously, so many awesome games this week, very excite!

Hope Percy plays! :)

Hope he plays too, get a few plays in and loosen up before the bye week and then the Saints.

I had today off, so it feels like Sunday should be tomorrow :(

MechDX

My issue with Sony is that my PS3 is one HELL of a BluRay player. That is all I really use it for and I don't see that changing with the PS4. Ill get a One in March with Titanfall.

I have a new console itch though...

I'm happy with waiting for Second Son next year, meanwhile the PS+ games can build up for a nice library for me to play :D

Besides, this bundle looks sick.

TwxEDQX.jpg

Amazon has PS4 in stock again...almost bought. Placed a bid on Ebay for a Wii U instead...wtf am I doing?

Much better games out for Wii U now than PS4 anyway. Plus Mario next week and DK next year. You did well.

Q: What's your favorite Ray Rice fact? I didn't make up any of these: 1) The main topic on Baltimore talk radio this week is how Bernard Pierce (2.8 ypc, 3rd-last in the NFL) should be playing more than Ray Rice; 2) Chris Ivory is the 25th-ranked RB in terms of YPC, but Chris Ivory is closer to first place in YPC than Ray Rice is to Chris Ivory; 3) Ray Rice has averaged more than 3 YPC once this season (the game when he had 5 carries for 17 yards); 4) four players have tripled Ray Rice's total rushing yards through 10 weeks; 5) Ray Rice has 24 more rushing yards than Alex Smith does.

Q: What's your favorite Ray Rice fact? I didn't make up any of these: 1) The main topic on Baltimore talk radio this week is how Bernard Pierce (2.8 ypc, 3rd-last in the NFL) should be playing more than Ray Rice; 2) Chris Ivory is the 25th-ranked RB in terms of YPC, but Chris Ivory is closer to first place in YPC than Ray Rice is to Chris Ivory; 3) Ray Rice has averaged more than 3 YPC once this season (the game when he had 5 carries for 17 yards); 4) four players have tripled Ray Rice's total rushing yards through 10 weeks; 5) Ray Rice has 24 more rushing yards than Alex Smith does.

Ray Rice for McGahee straight up.

Meant to post my favorite thing from Simmons article earlier.

Q: Thanks to TMZ Sports, I just learned that there's a Trent Richardson orgy sex tape being shopped that stars Trent and "at least" three ladies. I also learned that Trent has "a lot in common" with the Colts mascot. FYI: The Colts mascot is a horse. Has any football player ever become a legend and a bust in the same month?
—Name accidentally deleted

SG: Move over, Greg Oden, there's a new sheriff in Putthatthingaway Town! I might break my vow of never watching a male athlete's sex tape just to see this one. I mean, OF COURSE Trent Richardson's sex tape was going to be an orgy! Nobody has more experience having three people on top of him at all times. Do you think the tape starts with Trent seeing a pile of naked people, running into it and falling down? Did they have to stop filming because Trent couldn't find any holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom