• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged ACIV, Killzone, and FIFA (although I may return FIFA to Walmart after reading reviews of the PS3 version).

I was a major AC3 hater, but the reviews of AC4 are promising.

The next gen Fifa version is supposed to be superior to the current gen one. Fifa 14 is an okay game on the 360, but it's not as good as 13 was. That might be different on the next gen.

Wow, very cool, Do you have this? New bonus features on it?

Also, hope these Finley reports are incorrect :(

I do. Most of the features have been present on other discs. PQ/AQ is fantastic though. No sense in waiting on a domestic release until you're big on special features (I'm admittedly not).

Milchjon

Only GAF can start a Disney movie war.

But I guess when we have bacon and sriracha haters in here, that shouldn't come as a surprise. This place is filled with deviants.

MechDX

Im not defending Ed Reed for his play. He has not been all that impactful this season at all. For those of you pining for him to join your team: beware.

Now that is said: I am sick and tired of the fucking dog and pony show that is the Houston Texans. They didn't cut Reed because of his play, they cut him because he spoke out and said the got damned truth! This team has been seriously out coached this entire season. They will cut Reed because he made a couple comments yet they let:

-- Schaub ruin the entire first third of the season and took no action. Only reason Case got his shot is because of the injury. Schaub wasn't hurt he wouldnt have been replaced until after the KC game
--Derek Newton is a complete hologram of a person at RT and his back up has out played him at every chance he has gotten, yet he STILL starts
--Randy "fatass aggie" Bullock missed field goals in week 1 and continues to miss even now and has cost them the past two games, yet nothing is done.
--Joe Marciano, special teams coach, runs the worst special teams unit for two consecutive seasons now and nothing is done
--Our OLB's are trash and nothing is done

Yet Ed got cut because he spoke the damned truth!

The inability to make ANY adjustments during a game is infuriating and laughable all at once. The CBS announcers quoted Patrick Peterson during the Cardinals game saying that the Texans DONT make any adjustments at halftime either with the lead or without. Look at this entire season and you can see that plain as day.

Either there is a broad change in this organization, I mean the entire coaching staff including Wade gets fired, or I am done with them. We are a laughing stock right now and its like watching drunk monkeys fucking a football.

To even add more fuel to the fire, the guys on 610 this morning on my way to work quoted three of their sources that said a deal was DONE with Payton Manning two years ago but one person over ruled it: Gary Kubiak. He had a loyalty to Schaub and didn't want to "hurt him".

KingGondo

Banned
You can return games to Walmart without a receipt?
Already answered above, but yes.

But you can only do it a couple times per year. Just say it was a gift and they didn't give you a receipt.

The next gen Fifa version is supposed to be superior to the current gen one. Fifa 14 is an okay game on the 360, but it's not as good as 13 was. That might be different on the next gen.
Hope so.

I'll wait for the reviews before I open it.

Greg

I haven't seen most of the old Disney movies

Aladdin, The Lion King, and Bambi are all that come to mind

bionic77

I only remember liking Alladin. Lion king bored me. I was a teen by then though.

I could be wrong because it has been forever but I think I watched Beauty and the Beast with a cute chick in high school and secretly loved it. Been so long though that it's not a good idea to rely on my memories though!

Best cartoon movie I have ever seen is Transformers the Movie. Blew everyone's mind when it came out (at least the 10 guys who saw it).

Bowser

1. Pinocchio
  2. Lady and the Tramp
  3. Beauty and the Beast
  4. Lion King
  5. Aladdin

aQVFpfi.gif

Lion King and Aladdin 4 and 5?! Clearly 1 and 2 man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mech, you need some xanax.

Did you not live through the Oilers years?

effzee

Im not defending Ed Reed for his play. He has not been all that impactful this season at all. For those of you pining for him to join your team: beware.

Now that is said: I am sick and tired of the fucking dog and pony show that is the Houston Texans. They didn't cut Reed because of his play, they cut him because he spoke out and said the got damned truth! This team has been seriously out coached this entire season. They will cut Reed because he made a couple comments yet they let:

-- Schaub ruin the entire first third of the season and took no action. Only reason Case got his shot is because of the injury. Schaub wasn't hurt he wouldnt have been replaced until after the KC game
--Derek Newton is a complete hologram of a person at RT and his back up has out played him at every chance he has gotten, yet he STILL starts
--Randy "fatass aggie" Bullock missed field goals in week 1 and continues to miss even now and has cost them the past two games, yet nothing is done.
--Joe Marciano, special teams coach, runs the worst special teams unit for two consecutive seasons now and nothing is done
--Our OLB's are trash and nothing is done

Yet Ed got cut because he spoke the damned truth!

The inability to make ANY adjustments during a game is infuriating and laughable all at once. The CBS announcers quoted Patrick Peterson during the Cardinals game saying that the Texans DONT make any adjustments at halftime either with the lead or without. Look at this entire season and you can see that plain as day.

Either there is a broad change in this organization, I mean the entire coaching staff including Wade gets fired, or I am done with them. We are a laughing stock right now and its like watching drunk monkeys fucking a football.

To even add more fuel to the fire, the guys on 610 this morning on my way to work quoted three of their sources that said a deal was DONE with Payton Manning two years ago but one person over ruled it: Gary Kubiak. He had a loyalty to Schaub and didn't want to "hurt him".

Thanks for Demeco Ryans and Connor Barwin though!

MechDX

Mech, you need some xanax.

Did you not live through the Oilers years?

Yes I did but this is just bad comedy. I am sick of hearing on sports radio and reading on numerous message boards about it is good that reed has been cut because he has not been producing. ANYONE with a shred of common sense can see that is not why he was released. He spoke the truth that everyone BUT the Texans front office and coaching staff sees.

Thanks for Demeco Ryans and Connor Barwin though!

Fuck Barwin, unproductive hipster piece of crap. I miss Demeco. :( Oh and enjoy the 5 million you are paying Casey to play special teams.

Yes I did but this is just bad comedy. I am sick of hearing on sports radio and reading on numerous message boards about it is good that reed has been cut because he has not been producing. ANYONE with a shred of common sense can see that is not why he was released. He spoke the truth that everyone BUT the Texans front office and coaching staff sees.

Fuck Barwin, unproductive hipster piece of crap. I miss Demeco. :( Oh and enjoy the 5 million you are paying Casey to play special teams.

You used to root for the Oilers??

effzee

I can't believe how well they are playing now. Especially Ryan's, he has been great the past few weeks.

The whole D has. Sure we haven't played the best of the best QBs but considering how bad this D was the first 4 weeks, its much improved now.

Really it seems like everyone is learning and buying into the 3-4 schemes. We still don't have all the players that fit the ideal 3-4 and a lot of work this off season should be centered around improving the pass rush (mostly non existent) and improving the 2ndary.

Carry Williams, Bradley Fletcher, and Boykin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nnamdi and DRC.

Its refreshing to see guys hit, tackle, and battle the WRs even if they get beat here and there.

Truthfully even Nate Allen has improved.

Casey caught a pass last week but honestly I don't care if he only plays on ST. The Eagles ST has vastly improved this year and they had the cap space so it was a good move.

effzee

Barwin has been pretty good for us. Demeco is playing out of his mind right now!

Don't mind paying Casey what we did. Cap situation is not in bad shape, in fact its ideal. Casey can still be worked more into the offense and he was signed before Ertz fell to us. Right now both are super underutilized but something tells me Celek isn't back next year and Casey and Ertz will be much more involved.

Plus good locker room guy to have.

Nobody is picking the Chiefs to win in Denver? Probably a safe bet, but living in Colorado I'm hoping for an upset. It would be a full up meltdown with tears and gnashing of teeth.

I'm one of ~10 Chiefs fans in an office building of 2,500 people. None of has been talking any trash in Broncolandia, but today people were putting up all these passive-aggressive signs outside their office doors and cubicles. The best one I saw had Peyton Manning saying, "Not even being hurt is going to stop me from shutting these Chiefs fans the hell up."

The insecurities...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

I agree 100%. I guess I'm just too numb now to get angry about it.

I really think a lot of firings and releases are coming once the season is done. Also expect Joe Marciano to be back... he's got nude photos of McNair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom