• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 11 |OT| - This thread is empty, like the stands in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I don't think we disagree too much. Don't know much about McGloin, but Pryor was really struggling. Might have been maxed out

Yeah Pryor has been terrible ever since the KC game. Under 50% completions and 1 TD to 10 INTs. Lot of it is mental with him, he holds onto the ball for too long, runs backwards instead of just sidestepping or stepping up in the pocket, can't read a defense to save his life or anticipate, always late with the ball. Take away his ability to run and he's easily the worst QB in the league. Also has regressed on his mechanics, bad feet etc.

mechanic issues, bad decisions plagued his career hence mcfarvre name because he thinks he can make any throw and it causes bad interceptions. somehow bill obrien coached him up into a decent stat senior year and he didnt do too many wrong things. but you should be scared raiders named.

Can't be any worse than Pryor, imo. Love his attitude (can't help but root for him after reading this letter he wrote) and he seems like a smart dude. The pro-style offense he ran at Penn is one reason he leapfrogged Tyler Wilson in camp. When he played during the Eagles game, Olson opened up the offense and started calling more complicated routes.

Hopefully he won't turn it over, and of course our o-line is still a concern, but it's slowly getting healthier. Texans D is a tuff first start on the road tho, so I'm not expecting a miracle.

NFL writers love Bill O'Brien b/c he's tight with Belichick and NFL writers stroke BB, and those types say O'Brien loved McGloin. He did beat out Hall of Famer Matt Flynn and Tyler Wilson (who fell off the Earth)

Actually promoted off the practice squad for this game to be backup lol.

Illinois football fan support is a joke.

I've been to a few Duke home games where it was bad, but this shit is terrible. Wasn't Illinois in the Rose Bowl just a few years back?
Current coaching staff is incapable of fielding a competitive team. Haven't won a conference game (and Indiana and Purdue are in conference!) since we got rid of the best coach we've had in the past 20 years... Ron Zook.

Do I need to say more? I've watched them for the first half of the B1G season the past 2 years. After that it's obvious that I should be spending my hours on more productive things, like figuring out scenarios for the Packers to make the playoffs at 9-7. Watching your team get pounded 50-7 loses the novelty after you've seen it happen a hundred times.

That was 2007, they really arent that good historically. barely .500 school record. only reached 9 win plateau 7 times in their 122 years
They were pretty good in the 50s through the early 80s, when there were less games played per year. The program's been a dumpster fire since around the time I was born, though. Coincidence???

rando14

B.J. Daniels released.

The dream is dead.

iSEYBEPzYAdbR.gif

BLOOOOOW JOOOOOOBBBB NOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT

Duke's going to go 10-2 in football!

We're going to have the distinct honor of getting smashed by Famous Jameis in the ACC Champ. Game! (No pun intended)

DMczaf

I hear the Jaguars war room got the budget to upgrade their iPad 2 to iPad Air, but they have to trade in their iPad 2.

Gator bro, I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but Oreos seem like terrible drunk food to me. Get some Doritos or get some shawarma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom